"It's my best video to date. I've never used that much time on editing a video, but the result made it worth it. I'm very pleased with the fact that I managed to find some what of a new way to stunt, although I wasn't the first one to do air acrobatics stunts, I think I took it one step further introducing some new techniques and such. I hope air acrobatics stunts will get more populare by time and new tecniques will be discovered. I've allready got one or two more so I know there is a wide area to explore. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it."
Having said that the modified game is unlikely to be offered for sale as it violates certain copyrights.
“Although the modified game has also received an R18 classification, it was important that we examined the game in light of the new content” said Mr Hastings. “When we classify a game or any other publication we need to examine all its elements before making a decision. We could only be sure that the classification was appropriate once we had done that” he said. The new classification applies only to copies of the game with the ‘Hot Coffee’ modification activated.
“Because the game was already restricted to adults, the new content has not created the need for a higher classification as it has in some other countries. The sex scenes, while not explicit, have reinforced the adult nature of the game” said Mr Hastings.
The patch has in fact been around for a few days but Rockstar have only posted the news on their website, so not many people know about it yet.
- Issue fixed on machines where the OS has been updated (one OS installed over top of another) and has 2 registry keys that point to the users "My Documents" folder (we incorrectly used to assume the Win2000 folder, now correctly uses the last installed OS folder) - users know this as "user account period bug".
- Crash when entering advanced display options with only 32 meg of video ram (32 meg of video ram is not supported and will only allow use of 640*480 in 16 and 32 bit. At this resolution it is likely you will see the "Black Roads" LOD problem). We do NOT however disallow machines with 32 meg of video ram from running GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas.
- Crash when entering advanced display options on a dual monitor machine after :- starting game on primary monitor in maximum resolution, exiting, starting again in maximum resolution on secondary monitor. Secondary monitor maximum resolution had to be greater than maximum resolution of primary monitor.
- Destroyed cars now are correct colour.
- Dirty cars now able to get clean.
- Numpad 5 key is now mappable when re-defining controls.
- Issue on all machines where certain collisions caused parts of the audio system to crash (sound effects, cutscene audio - only radio keeps going) - users know this as "Rain / Thunderstorm bug".
- Improvements to DVD streaming.
- Audio problems in interior / exterior transitions and getting in / out of cars fixed.
- Some fixes to ensure reverb is not present at certain save points.
- Improvements to dance game timings.
- Crash occuring when using "user radio files" while the frame limiter is disabled.
Some of our affiliates: