In fact, most of everything in LCS looks downright impressive. At the very least, it looks just as good as GTA: San Andreas on the PS2. At its best, though, LCS looks better due to improved environmental effects and other graphical flourishes. Water in LCS looks more lifelike than in GTA: San Andreas, for example, and vehicle reflections lend LCS a layer of polish missing from previous GTA games.
"Planes, like the rest of San Andreas, are drawn around CJ as he moves through the state. In Los Santos, you'll see high-flying commercial jets thousands of feet in the air. On the beaches of Santa Marina, there might be the occasional flyby of a biplane. Out in the country, smaller private aircraft are constantly buzzing around. When we first implemented the feature, we found that every once in a while a plane would spawn with a trajectory that led it directly into the side of a mountain or right into the ground. And we loved it, so it stayed."
- Craig Filshie, Rockstar Games
The first is for Xbox owners, dubbed The Trilogy, and will include GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas together in one pack for $59.99. The second is the PS2 San Andreas Special Edition which will include the new version of the game, along with a second DVD featuring the prequel movie (previously only available if you bought the soundtrack CD) and the recently announced Sunday Driver feature.
Read the full story at Gamespot
"I've seen the game myself and it's far too violent and obviously harmful," the governor of Saitama, Kiyoshi Ueda, told the paper. "Freedom of expression is one thing, but the wholesome upbringing of youths is also important and this was the only option."
You can see more info on in game commands on the download page, download Online Andreas Reloaded 2.0 from our database and comment here and let us know how it plays.
- Totally 100% Syncd Vehicle Blocks
- Vehicles are now located around the whole map
- Default OA Setup has 4 spawn points!
- LOADS of Vehicles!
- Server-Side script support
- Faster Sync
- New Passenger Support (Totally Awesome I Might Add)
- Server Updates
- Client Updates
- Auto-Update System
- Help System Finished
- Client/Server Netcode Update
- Timeout System Totally Rewritten
- Minor Tweaks To Client And Server
- IRC Admin System
- Splash Screens (Random Images)
- RCON Admin System (Still Being Made, But Some Of It Works)
So they're you are, little bit of pointless but requested info for you.
The name of the song is "A Dark March" by Danger Mouse.
“…specifically, [Rockstar] are going to be using the high data transfer bandwidth of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU, and Blu-ray Disc to use several streams of game info simultaneously.”
We are proud to announce the release of the Grand Theft Auto 3 Kubrick figure collection - a limited-edition box set
brought to you by Rockstar Games and Medicom Toy Corporation featuring all your favorite Liberty City stars of
high and low society: 8-Ball, Misty, Donald Love, Salvatore Leone and of course the strong and silent protagonist.
Stock at the Rockstar Warehouse is limited to only 50 pieces! So get in there and cop yours post-haste.
Also available at the Warehouse is an all-new fall collection of Rockstar apparel -
including the Rockstar painter's cap, the polo (in men's and women's sizes), wave tee, and solid tee.
Fully stocked up, right now, at www.rockstargames.com/warehouse
Other GTA related updates in the press release came in the form of the Japanese release of San Andreas. The best selling videogame of all time will hit the shelves in stores all over Japan some time during the 3rd quarter.
Later in the fourth quarter Rockstar is introducing an all new Grand Theft Auto title: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, for the PSP in North America and Europe.
Take-Two is updating its fiscal 2005 guidance primarily to reflect the movement of Bully for PlayStation 2 and Xbox out of the current fiscal year to provide additional development time for the title, the movement of the Japanese launch of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PlayStation 2 out of the current fiscal year...
Take-Two's next fiscal year will see "extensions of the Grand Theft Auto franchise".
• An outstanding technical achievement, Liberty City Stories pushes the PSP to it absolute limit, resetting the publics understanding and expectations of what is possible on a hand held gaming system.
• See Liberty City like never before. Experience a whole new adventure in the three classic boroughs: Portland, Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale. Dripping with nostalgia, each neigbourhood has been meticulously created for the PSP with <b>all new businesses, pedestrians and adventures.</b>
• An all-new cinematic adventure that follows Toni Cipriani's return to Liberty City, his involvement with the Leone's, and their bitter turf war against the Sindacco family, the police force and the Mayors office.
• Freedom to play the game your way-play through the varied missions, or interact freely with the sprawling city.
• Drive the best vehicles from the Grand Theft Auto universe. Get on two wheels with the debut of motorcycles in Liberty City, <b>jack new cars</b>, trucks and other vehicles while they cruise the streets.
• Lookin' Sharp! For the first time <b>different outfits</b> have been made available to the player in Liberty City.
• Amazing 3D visuals on the PSP due to <b>enhanced draw distance, new lighting and shading models, as well as real-time reflections</b>.
Rockstar Games started a video game revolution with the release of Grand Theft Auto III. However, few knew what else they had in store. While 2001 brought GTA III, 2002 brought Vice City, a game that almost all critics claim was a game that was monstrously better than III. Then, Rockstar's ace marketing machine released a magazine at E3 2004, revealing their final plans for this mega-trilogy that will go down as one of the most successful of all time...
Some of our affiliates: