San Andreas PC version for preorder?

Aug
2004
By Chris | 25th Aug 2004 at 09:45 GMT in San Andreas | 10 Comments
Whilst shopping around online I was pleasantly suprised when I found one shop having GTA San Andreas PC version for sale, with a release date.

According to SpecialReserve the PC version is due for release on February 1st 2005 which I myself think is wrong because the PC version usually comes out later than that.
Anyway here is the link http://uk.special.re...eft_auto_s.html, they're selling it for £24.99 (About ) which is usual for a decent PC game.

I assume this is just a presumption of when they think it will arrive but its interesting they have a release date.
GTA SA FREAK's photo
GTA SA FREAK 27th August, 2004 @ 09:25 - Permalink
oh my god. that is so cool. i cant wait for it on pc, because i havnt got a ps2. i just hope that release date is true.
Dennis's photo
Dennis 27th August, 2004 @ 13:25 - Permalink
GTA SA Freak, why did u email me about this :wacko:
Precision's photo
Precision 28th August, 2004 @ 12:52 - Permalink

GTA SA Freak, why did u email me about this :wacko:

Did he e-mail you? Maybe you should e-mail him back to ask him, then?
smartboy4's photo
smartboy4 28th August, 2004 @ 13:00 - Permalink
Just ask R*.
Precision's photo
Precision 28th August, 2004 @ 20:06 - Permalink
Anyway, was it already confirmed that it was going to be released on the PC, I thought they said it'll be Ps2 only?
Chef Chenko's photo
Chef Chenko 6th September, 2004 @ 10:43 - Permalink
:pissed: Yeah you would like that wouldn't you...
smartboy4's photo
smartboy4 6th September, 2004 @ 14:12 - Permalink
I would :D
Precision's photo
Precision 6th September, 2004 @ 18:37 - Permalink

:pissed: Yeah you would like that wouldn't you...

What are you talking about? They said Ps2 only, so I'm not wanting anything, I was just upset because they didn't kept their promise.
Chris 11th September, 2004 @ 21:58 - Permalink
actually I think its weird they are still calling it a PS2 exclusive when they have already said it will be for PC as well
Precision's photo
Precision 12th September, 2004 @ 11:29 - Permalink

Yeah, I think they should focus more on the Ps2 version, than on the GBA Advance version, which I guess nobody's really waiting for.

GTATheGame GTAGames.nl GTA Vision GTA Jucatori GrandTheftAuto.fr GTA-Xtreme.de