San Andreas Camera Hack

Jul
2005
By Chris | 17th Jul 2005 at 12:50 GMT in San Andreas | 11 Comments
Racer_S, creator of the popular VC Camera Hack. Has put his great skills to use on San Andreas and yesterday released the first version of the San Andreas Camera Hack. Today he has updated it to version 1.1 which fixes a few bugs.
It has the following features:
* 10 Fully Customizable New Views
* Free Look Mode
* Speedometer/Tachometer with 6 Different styles and variable position
* Toggle player visibility On/Off while in car
* 'Near Clipping' disabled for high-detail close-ups
* Adjust FOV and Aspect Ratio

Racer_S says:

This is the real thing.  I haven't finished programming all the views for the cars yet so you may have to make some adjustments when getting in a car I haven't driven yet.  Otherwise it is fully functional and features Analog/Digital Speedometer and Tachometer (RPM).  Grab it while its hot!

You can grab it while it's hot in our downloads database Here. And don't forget we're always adding files to the database. It might be a good idea to sort the files by Date Added, you can then see the latest ones we've added, as we don't always post about them. Click here to view the files by newest date added.

Related Links: ToCA Edit
mvi's photo
mvi 17th July, 2005 @ 13:15 - Permalink
Is about time his first version came out, I'm currently working on a san andreas trainer, similar to precious vc ones but with new features from sa and ones I've thought up
chris82's photo
chris82 18th July, 2005 @ 01:35 - Permalink
Very nice. The VC camera hack is extremely useful, and this one will be too. (All for exploring non-solid parts of LC say I!)

[Also, mvi, good. The more trainers the better]
mvi's photo
mvi 18th July, 2005 @ 13:36 - Permalink
Yeah now I've found a geforce 5200 12mb pci gfx card so I'm all set for playing sa in 2 weeks, then my friends you'll see some bloody cool trainers, courtesy of gtaprojects
Akuma's photo
Akuma 19th July, 2005 @ 11:21 - Permalink
It's good, but i cant find a way to view while driving like in the website, looking at the steering wheel and out the front windshield. Looky what i did! Posted Image ive also put it for potd!
smallpancake's photo
smallpancake 19th July, 2005 @ 14:53 - Permalink
Try view 15 in a car.
Cam.'s photo
Cam. 20th July, 2005 @ 02:00 - Permalink
Shaweet, I've been waiting for this mod.
Oscar's photo
Oscar 20th July, 2005 @ 04:51 - Permalink
About time, this adds more fun to SA, one of the best tools ever for VC now in SA :D
C dub's photo
C dub 20th July, 2005 @ 17:30 - Permalink
yes this is very helpful
smallpancake's photo
smallpancake 20th July, 2005 @ 17:31 - Permalink
Once you go SAhack you never go back. :P

But once I get used to driving in first person with the steering wheel, It feels really lame driving in the typical 3rd person outside view.
Lau's photo
Lau 11th March, 2007 @ 07:06 - Permalink
I dont like it :P
Jared's photo
Jared 11th March, 2007 @ 07:17 - Permalink
Nearly a 2 year bump for nothing, nice job there Lau :rolleyes: .

GTA Jucatori GTA Warehouse RockstarBase GrandTheftAutoIV.com GTANetwork.it Grand Theft Wiki