Head Radio & Lips FM Station Albums Now Available on iTunes

Dec
2011
By Chris | 8th Dec 2011 at 03:10 GMT in GTA III | 8 Comments

As part of the 10 year anniversary celebration for Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Games have made available for the first time ever the original music heard on Head Radio and Lips 106, exclusively available on iTunes at a special low price. Complete tracklists are listed below. Individual songs are just $0.69 (£0.59) each or either station's complete 7-track album can be bought for just $2.99 (£1.79).

Head Radio: Complete AlbumLips 106: Complete Album
TUN3R's photo
TUN3R 9th December, 2011 @ 11:57 - Permalink
Cause searching every song on YouTube and creating a FREE playlist is too mainstream...
Chris 9th December, 2011 @ 19:26 - Permalink
You'd be surprised (I still am too) how many people still buy music legally. Just look at all the reviews and ratings on iTunes there already are (you have to buy to be able to do that), and of course hardly anyone actually bothers to leave a review or even rate it for that matter. So people are buying them.
TUN3R's photo
TUN3R 9th December, 2011 @ 20:09 - Permalink
Wait. What's iTunes?

Meh, I just listen on YouTube for the 1st time, and Google it afterwards. Never had problems finding a song...
MrLlamaLlama's photo
MrLlamaLlama 9th December, 2011 @ 22:06 - Permalink
This is the kind of thing I would pay money for. But when / if it hits amazon's service because I despise apple to my core (pun intended). I could go through a playlist and acquire them all individually, but then the chances of them being coherently tagged and consistent are zero. I have a serious OCD for that shit aswell.

More OT: The tracklists are shorter than I thought they would be, but then the 3 dollar price tag is lower than expected aswell. Rockstar and apple seem to be building quite the friendship recently.
TUN3R's photo
TUN3R 9th December, 2011 @ 22:35 - Permalink

I despise apple to my core

iTunes... iPhone... Crapple. Yeah definitely sticking to YouTube.
Chris 10th December, 2011 @ 01:02 - Permalink
Lol the amount of time I've spent ensuring all my songs are correctly tagged is insane.
MrLlamaLlama's photo
MrLlamaLlama 11th December, 2011 @ 00:55 - Permalink
Also i have a huge thing about 'feat' - to me it belongs in the song title, not the artist. I know, I know... but that's just how I like it, because:

T r o l l P o d - Artists

| Some awesome band feat..|

Is not helpful at all. Plus it looks like crap.
Chris 12th December, 2011 @ 04:10 - Permalink
You and me. We are the same.

iGTA5 GTA Reactor GTA Domain GTA-Action GTA San Andreas GTAGames.nl