San Andreas Stunt Video: Welcome to the fold

May
2005
By Adriaan | 28th May 2005 at 12:02 GMT in San Andreas | 8 Comments
Today we add another great video from Sinzar. He is the author of the video's such as Hitman Diaries Episode 1 and 2. This time round he's video is in the form of a stunt video. The first San Andreas stunt video here at The GTA Place.

The video is over 5 mins long and are just over 21 mb. This is just a taste of what to expect in the future when we and our community gets hold off GTA: San Andreas for the PC!

Click here to download

UPDATE: Please re-download if you got a corrupt zip the first time. It has been fixed now.
Jugs's photo
Jugs 28th May, 2005 @ 12:28 - Permalink
i downloaded it and it was corrupt, i'll wait for a bit more downloads to lodge a complaint but i'm just saying it didnt work for me, it might be my computer, i dont know. All the other videos i've downloaded worked...

it won't extract, it says it has no file
Adriaan's photo
Adriaan 28th May, 2005 @ 13:05 - Permalink
Thanx, for notifying me. I will look into it. I'll try and get you some forum cash for that.

EDIT: I just downloaded it and it works fine. I think what happened is, and did happen to me before, the file stopped downloading at say 99 % and says its complete, then when you want to open the .zip file it says it is corrupt. So you could try again, if you want to.
Chris 28th May, 2005 @ 14:12 - Permalink
No it was corrupt but I've uploaded another version that works fine. Please re-download if you got a corrupt zip the first time.
Spaz The Great's photo
Spaz The Great 28th May, 2005 @ 18:46 - Permalink
Blah. Very blah. It looks too much like he used the super bunny hop cheat. I don't like cheats in stunt videos. Maybe health cheats, to keep your car looking good throughout the video. But nothing that actually modifies the difficulty of the "stunts". And doing 50 huge bunny hops is not stunting. Sorry, but this is definetely not good.

I really need a better TV Tuner card so I can help with the TGTAP Community Stunt Video.
Adriaan's photo
Adriaan 28th May, 2005 @ 19:31 - Permalink
That would be much apreciated!
Greeny341's photo
Greeny341 28th May, 2005 @ 19:36 - Permalink
I thought it was pretty cool.

But im a n00b what do I know? I'm inspired to go do a couple of stunts now *go's to the next room*
Adriaan's photo
Adriaan 28th May, 2005 @ 19:38 - Permalink
Nice, I like it when GTA inspires people..
Hydro's photo
Hydro 28th May, 2005 @ 21:16 - Permalink
Sounds and looks good
i love this place...especially movie makers

GTATheGame Payne Reactor GrandTheftAutoIV.com GTANF GTAGames.nl Liberty City Survivor