Ballad of Gay Tony wallpapers, Rockstar website redesign

Aug
2009
By Chris | 27th Aug 2009 at 10:25 GMT in GTA IV | 7 Comments
Rockstar Games have redesigned and relaunched their official website, thankfully moving away from a full flash layout and going with something much more friendly and modern, and I must say it's a huge improvement, so check it out over at RockstarGames.com.

In addition, two new wallpapers have been added for The Ballad of Gay Tony. Check them out below.

Posted Image Posted Image

Bulletproofboy's photo
Bulletproofboy 27th August, 2009 @ 10:30 - Permalink
the old website sucked and was so plain.
now its better looking than ever.
thanks chris for the news and 2 nice wallpapers
NickS's photo
NickS 27th August, 2009 @ 12:57 - Permalink
Finally!!! I can go on the rockstar official website! I used to never can go on the damn place.
Those are some awesome wallpapers they made! I'm gonna keep 'em :)
Victor_Vance's photo
Victor_Vance 27th August, 2009 @ 18:03 - Permalink
Okay, umm they said the trailer for ballad of gay tony was coming out VERY SOON... okay... it's almost a month since they said that... they haven't even announced a date for the trailer... and I'm also thinking this game is not going to come out in October...
Thomas.'s photo
Thomas. 27th August, 2009 @ 18:09 - Permalink
I quite like the artwork, it reminds me of Vice City.

Be patient, if they says it's coming very soon then it'll come very soon. Their version of 'very soon' may be different to what your version is. Also, the game may not come out in October but it means they might be making the game even more better.
TM™'s photo
TM™ 27th August, 2009 @ 19:54 - Permalink
Website design looks modern, and is probably the most common style used on almost any other Game Developers website. But I think it's a step forward for them at least. Good improvement to the flash work which, although gave appeal, doesn't suit nowadays in representing games.

But yeah, good stuff I may add. :)
Ivan's photo
Ivan 27th August, 2009 @ 20:36 - Permalink
Ha, I actually liked the old website much more....
Anyway, nice wallpapers.
Blur's photo
Blur 27th August, 2009 @ 21:04 - Permalink
New website looks a lot better. Rockstars the best I plan on getting every game they have on the front page.

GTA-Series GrandTheftAuto.fr GTA Domain Rockstar Network GrandTheftAutoIV.com Rockstar Nexus