More Lost and Damned updates

Jan
2009
By Chris | 31st Jan 2009 at 04:02 GMT in GTA IV | 8 Comments
Rockstar have updated the official Lost and Damned website with some more new content. Another new screenshot has been added to the official GTA IV website for Ashley Butler, the "party girl who partied too much".

Other updates include:
Johnny Klebitz trailer - shown earlier on GameTrailers
Republican Space Rangers
The Martin Serious Show

The new screenshots
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

claude-5's photo
claude-5 1st February, 2009 @ 20:56 - Permalink
im really hyped man, only 16 more days until i can grab my 360 pad and cruise over XBLM and then wait for it to d/l for god knows how long lol
josef8's photo
josef8 2nd February, 2009 @ 02:26 - Permalink
If this flops Rockstar wont make exclusive DLC again... well only if M$ pays again
Chris 2nd February, 2009 @ 02:31 - Permalink

Probably not too long since all the models such as the characters and bikes are already in the game (some are hidden away) which is what I would assume would be the bulk of the file size.
josef8's photo
josef8 2nd February, 2009 @ 02:33 - Permalink

You just killed me :aweclosed:
Noru's photo
Noru 2nd February, 2009 @ 02:55 - Permalink
I'm looking forward to this, can't wait to see how the story will turn out.
Urbanoutlaw's photo
Urbanoutlaw 2nd February, 2009 @ 10:03 - Permalink
I'll see you there, already have the 1600 points set aside.
claude-5's photo
claude-5 2nd February, 2009 @ 12:22 - Permalink

but there is still the new soundtrack, animations and stuff, im worried about the d/l time, its the space it will take, i only have a crappy 20GB HDD, so it cant take too much
Noru's photo
Noru 3rd February, 2009 @ 00:42 - Permalink
I can't see it taking too much space so you should be fine.

GTAGaming GTA.com.ua GTANetwork.it Rockstar Nexus iGTA5.it GTASite.pl