TheGTAPlace exclusive TLaD screenshot

Jan
2009
By Chris | 28th Jan 2009 at 01:59 GMT in GTA IV | 11 Comments
Rockstar have just sent over exclusive screenshots to some of the fansites. Click the thumbnail below to see ours.

Hey Chris,

Just wanted to send over this exclusive screenshot from Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned. Enjoy, and stay tuned for more info and assets as the release draws closer.

Cheers,
Webmaster@R*

Thanks R*!

Check out these other fansites that received an exclusive shot:
GTAGaming | RockstarWatch | PlanetGTA | GTA4.net | GTASite.pl | GTAInside.com | GTA4.tv | GTA4.fr | GTAWH

UPDATE: Multiple fansites also received the following two screens:
Posted Image Posted Image
azn's photo
azn 28th January, 2009 @ 02:25 - Permalink
Kinda small, but awesome!
Chris 28th January, 2009 @ 03:08 - Permalink
You don't ever think to click on thumbnails? :P
Kitsune Inferno's photo
Kitsune Inferno 28th January, 2009 @ 03:09 - Permalink
Ha, ours is the best.
Nate10's photo
Nate10 28th January, 2009 @ 03:19 - Permalink
I'm with L-RiC. B)

That was cool of R*... XD
rockstarrem's photo
rockstarrem 28th January, 2009 @ 04:18 - Permalink
I liked R* Watch's but ours is definitely second in line.
Artur's photo
Artur 28th January, 2009 @ 04:48 - Permalink
I guess that's the big ass bike we get in the very beginning of the game? Looks awesome, and I agree we have the best screenie :D
Chris 28th January, 2009 @ 11:46 - Permalink
We got a lame one first time round so it was our turn this time :P
Remember first time round GTAGaming got a cool one which revealed the HUD and stuff... yeah, well now they don't get one as cool :P
eddie-kun's photo
eddie-kun 28th January, 2009 @ 20:47 - Permalink
Nice Pic!
Spider-Vice's photo
Spider-Vice 28th January, 2009 @ 21:40 - Permalink
Nice screen man, I think we got the best one in the intranet :P
Chris 30th January, 2009 @ 10:24 - Permalink
I dunno, nothing really stands out as the "best" to me, I think the GTA IV exclusives were better, but we got a couple of those, so maybe R* have some more DLC ones for us. There's some good and some ok ones there. I think ours was definitely one of the better ones though.

Some of the European fansites we linked got some pretty cool shots actually.
azn's photo