- The draw distance is considerably higher in the PC version.
- Real reflections on buildings can be seen in a screenshot. Real reflections will also be visible on cars and shiny floors.
- The German version will be censored of blood, you also won't be able to mug people for money.
- You can forget washed out textures from the PlayStation 2 version. The PC version will not be a 1:1 copy of the PS2 version, but a whole new graphical experience.
- It is not yet confirmed how the 2-player mode will work on the PC.
- The PC version will allow you to import your own MP3 for listening on the radio. You can even specify an MP3 folder on your hard disk, which the radio will play songs from between advertisements and DJ commentary.
- As of writing the preview, the game is 90% complete and ready to be released in June.
Some of our affiliates: