Two new San Andreas mods by Switch Designs

Mar
By Switch Designs | 23rd Mar 2008 at 21:10 GMT in San Andreas | 12 Comments

In the spirit of hiding things on Easter I decided to hide the Hydra jet.
This first mod will change your Hydra jet into a invisible Stealth Jet.
You can download it here.

The second mod will replace the cell phone that CJ answers and uses through out the game and changes it into a sweet new Apple iPhone.
With GTA4 coming out soon and Niko getting a new MP3 playing, PDA style cell phone in the game, I figured CJ deserved something special so he didn't feel left out.
You can download it here.

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Spider-Vice's photo
Spider-Vice 23rd March, 2008 @ 21:24 - Permalink
Oh! Cool, at sooo many time that I don't see your mods!
Awesome :)
GTA Don's photo
GTA Don 23rd March, 2008 @ 21:45 - Permalink
It's been a long time since you've released a mod. Awesome mods, I'm definitely downloading them, iPhone FTW. Happy Easter to you too!
Charger's photo
Charger 23rd March, 2008 @ 22:54 - Permalink
They looks nice! IMO I TGTAP needs to start working on some new mods now.

I'm still looking for some Crown Vic Police cars, that won't slow my game.
Angry Gorilla's photo
Angry Gorilla 24th March, 2008 @ 00:47 - Permalink
As soon as my laptop gets repaired I'm gonna download that hydra. :coolthumbup:

I'm not too keen on the iPhone though (the phone in general, not the mod)

What's the next mod you got planned?
Huckleberry Pie's photo
Huckleberry Pie 24th March, 2008 @ 12:31 - Permalink

In the spirit of hiding things on Easter I decided to hide the Hydra jet.
This first mod will change your Hydra jet into a invisible Stealth Jet.
You can download it here.

You can download it here.

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

If only that CJ could blend that phone...hehe! Besides, the lack of features keeps me from buying one - I'm happy with a Nokia for half the price... Anyway, nice mods, Switch, and any opinions on a female character model for SA that I'm planning to make? Oh, and this building mod, too...
rappo's photo
rappo 24th March, 2008 @ 21:44 - Permalink
Long time no see, Switch! Good to see that you haven't completely ditched modding :)
GiiBz's photo
GiiBz 25th March, 2008 @ 19:32 - Permalink
Cool, the Hydra look kick ass!
chris82's photo
chris82 25th March, 2008 @ 19:36 - Permalink
Quality mods as always, although to make the iPhone mod even better, you could re-texture it so it shows the call screen instead of the home screen.
D1ES3L's photo
D1ES3L 4th June, 2008 @ 15:04 - Permalink
Ok. Nice Mods BTW :)

With The iPhone How Do I Put It On? I Have ''SanAndreasModInstaller'' ''(SAMI)'' And It Say's Its Not Compatible So Am I Doing Something Wrong?

Do I Need 2 Put It In The Actuall SanAndreas Folder? + I Have WinRar, If This Helps. I Have Car Mods On. Just Dunno How 2 Get This 1 Too Work, Any Help Please :)

Also I See Dollar's I Suppose You Get 5Dollar's For Each Post?

Can We Use These?
chris82's photo
chris82 5th June, 2008 @ 23:07 - Permalink
Bizzle's photo
Bizzle 20th July, 2009 @ 13:26 - Permalink
Can someone please send me the Hydra mod or a link to the download page (The link doesnt work)

Send me in a Personal Message

Thanks

:innocent:
Damjan's photo
Damjan 20th July, 2009 @ 13:52 - Permalink
Did you see when that was posted?!

Anyways, the guy who made the mod got pissed, so he changed all his files to fuck you Chris(Chris=admin of the site,webmaster), so Chris deleted the files, but i'm pretty sure you can find his mods somewhere else.

GTA4.tv GTA-Action GTAGames.nl GTAGaming GTA Vision RockstarBase