MS Sends 500 Limited Edition GTA IV Xbox 360s To Press

Mar
By MishoM | 20th Mar 2008 at 21:34 GMT in GTA IV | 8 Comments
Microsoft sent out 500 limited edition GTA IV Xbox 360s to the press today, making us all jealous in the process. These Xbox 360s will not be for sale and are solely for building hype for the game (as if there isn’t any?), so we sadly won’t be seeing these in any stores, ever. However, for those still interested, MS took some Xbox 360 Elite systems, slapped some nice glossy black paint on them, tacked on the official GTA IV boxart, and threw the logo onto the faceplate. Also received was a “briefcase full of peripherals,” containing everything from an Xbox Live Vision camera, to an Xbox 360 headset. Below are four pictures taken of the system and peripherals (images taken courtesy of Complex.com):

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Before anyone asks, no, TheGTAPlace did not receive any such console.
tilly's photo
tilly 20th March, 2008 @ 21:40 - Permalink
So fucking pro.

BUT WHY NO TGTAP?
Alkali64's photo
Alkali64 20th March, 2008 @ 21:46 - Permalink
I will have one... :lolbounce:

Those look cool as hell!
GTA Don's photo
GTA Don 20th March, 2008 @ 22:23 - Permalink
*Drools* I want one! I ask mummy. Those are fucking sick, I want to be a journalist/reporter/whore just to get that 360.
MarkD1990's photo
MarkD1990 20th March, 2008 @ 22:37 - Permalink
aw lovely xbox 360s I want 1, I must have 1!!
Harwood Butcher's photo
Harwood Butcher 20th March, 2008 @ 23:01 - Permalink
Wait, so there's one getting sent to the press and another kind for people to buy???

EDIT: nvm, just re-read it. Misread something.

EDIT EDIT: If they actually sold those...I would actually buy a 360.
Artur's photo
Artur 20th March, 2008 @ 23:31 - Permalink
Those look pretty sweet. MUCH better than the Halo ones they made a while back IMO. Would love to have one, too bad though.
Harwood Butcher's photo
Harwood Butcher 23rd March, 2008 @ 15:44 - Permalink
Hey, if you want to have your own custom skin for ANYTHING, check out Skin It.

Make your own Grand Theft Auto IV skin. I made an identicle skin of the above 360 skin for my PS3. I saw a commercial for this yesterday and checked it out today and made my own skin. :thumbsup:
Harwood Butcher's photo
Harwood Butcher 27th March, 2008 @ 03:56 - Permalink
Sorry for the double post, but someone on eBay is selling a pretty exact duplicate of the GTAIV 360 skin(360 not included). Just wanted to let everyone know.

EDIT: Well I didn't want to make a triple post...don't know the out come of that....so....

I found one of the 500 GTAIV 360s on eBay HERE!

RockstarBase G-Unleashed GTAPSP Rockstar Network GTA Jucatori GTA-Action