Official Site Updates and New Trailer Coming Soon!

Mar
By Chris | 15th Mar 2008 at 00:13 GMT in GTA IV | 15 Comments
Rockstar have updated the Updates section of the official GTA IV website, giving the dates of the next site update and a brand new trailer.

20TH MARCH

• Music Section Update.
  • Screenshots Section Update.
  • Downloads Section Update.
27TH MARCH
  • New Trailer: "Good Lord, What Are You Doing?" aka "Everyone's a Rat"

Whitey's photo
Whitey 15th March, 2008 @ 00:41 - Permalink
Sweet. Wanna see that new trailer.
Red_91's photo
Red_91 15th March, 2008 @ 10:24 - Permalink
I didn't really expect a fourth trailer, but I wonder if this one will have actual gameplay on it. Release date for the trailer is about the right time though.
Alkali64's photo
Alkali64 15th March, 2008 @ 10:36 - Permalink
Looks like there was a fourth trailer after all. :P

I hope this will be the last update until the release. I don't won't my head to explode to early...
GTA Don's photo
GTA Don 15th March, 2008 @ 10:51 - Permalink
Sweet. I wasn't really expecting a new trailer, but good that there is going to be a fourth.
TM™'s photo
TM™ 15th March, 2008 @ 10:53 - Permalink
I wasn't expecting another trailer either, but hey, that's great! And lol @ "Everyone's a Rat". :lol:
arminiuks's photo
arminiuks 15th March, 2008 @ 11:41 - Permalink

Looks like there was a fourth trailer after all. :P

i hope it's not the last one because i dont know about the others i'am lookikng forward to get more info about the game :)
Angry Gorilla's photo
Angry Gorilla 15th March, 2008 @ 11:50 - Permalink
I wasn't expecting a fourth trailer much either, hope its gonna be good. :D
Swifty's photo
Swifty 16th March, 2008 @ 12:34 - Permalink
I think this will be a showcase for the finished article & will feature the most polished graphics. It will probably be the trailer that will be used on TV complete with release date & rating.
Gycu's photo
Gycu 16th March, 2008 @ 13:15 - Permalink
Everytime I come back I find more GTA 4 updates :thumbsup: :)

Can't wait for the new trailer ...
Spider-Vice's photo
Spider-Vice 16th March, 2008 @ 15:51 - Permalink
"Good Lord, what are you doing?" What a name. Maybe it refers to a gang.. uh.. Lord?
Harwood Butcher's photo
Harwood Butcher 20th March, 2008 @ 20:57 - Permalink
...What the hell, it hasn't updated yet.
GTA Don's photo
GTA Don 20th March, 2008 @ 21:10 - Permalink
Yes it has. Try clearing your cache. The new screens look awesome! Two new stations, new wallpapers!
Harwood Butcher's photo
Harwood Butcher 20th March, 2008 @ 21:17 - Permalink

I totally forget how to do that...
TM™'s photo
TM™ 20th March, 2008 @ 21:19 - Permalink
Seen the new screenshots, they look completely awesome!
GTA Don's photo
GTA Don 20th March, 2008 @ 21:23 - Permalink

I totally forget how to do that...

If you are using FF, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete, then that box should come up, press 'Clear Private Data Now', it should have Cache selected.

Rockstar Network RockstarBase GTAGaming GTANF GTA.com.ua GTANetwork.it