GTA IV Special Edition Images

Jun
2007
By Chris | 27th Jun 2007 at 10:34 GMT in GTA IV | 11 Comments
Rockstar have released some great high res images of what you'll be getting in the special edition of Grand Theft Auto IV. I don't need to say any more, just click the thumbnails below.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

I guess all true GTA fans will be buying this.

Thanks MishoM.
Kitsune Inferno's photo
Kitsune Inferno 27th June, 2007 @ 11:09 - Permalink
Those are some choice items. Now I just need to make sure I have $90 that won't be spent in the next four months.
Ciaran's photo
Ciaran 27th June, 2007 @ 11:34 - Permalink
Nice. I was just expecting some stickers and maybe a badge :P It will be worth the extra money.
Mpilk901's photo
Mpilk901 27th June, 2007 @ 13:26 - Permalink
Ooooh, its so shiny and........... nice. Definetely getting that.
Red_91's photo
Red_91 27th June, 2007 @ 14:22 - Permalink
Very nice I am considering getting one now, especially if it has the music CD with it, thats good and all
TM™'s photo
TM™ 27th June, 2007 @ 14:35 - Permalink
Thats really nice. I'm definitely getting GTAIV for the PS3. :D Atleast, it looks good with all of it together in just 1 picture.
Freestyle185's photo
Freestyle185 27th June, 2007 @ 15:03 - Permalink
no, not worth it im just getting the game.
Wolfman's photo
Wolfman 27th June, 2007 @ 15:08 - Permalink
I still would like a GTA:IV sticker... When I bought Bully SE I got a R* sticker that I put on the back of my SUV... I wonder if that safe is steel, that would be great... I am most definitely going to keep my game in there so little fukkos won't be trying to play on it while I'm not home :)... That is a perfect idea... Much props to R*
Mpilk901's photo
Mpilk901 27th June, 2007 @ 16:13 - Permalink
All the music from the game or just some special music from the game's artists..
MishoM's photo
MishoM 27th June, 2007 @ 17:55 - Permalink
Yay, I got my name said on TheGTAPlace! :P

I might be getting this, I guess it all depends if I've got the $90 when the game comes out.
Urbanoutlaw's photo
Urbanoutlaw 27th June, 2007 @ 18:33 - Permalink
WHEN & WHERE!?!? :dribble:

Sorry, just got a little exited...
HCK George's photo
HCK George 27th June, 2007 @ 23:49 - Permalink
I really like it,it feel's like a Mafia theme,like when you'r taking money in the gym bag well like it most movie's.

GTA Chronicles Grand Theft Wiki GTA San Andreas GTA Domain GTAReview G-Unleashed