Check out the Multi Theft Auto 0.5 site and head over to the Downloads page to get it.
- Huge increase in stability. Using the errors reported to us using the Error Report Tool, we've managed to fix a large number of the common crashes.
- New Staunton Island map available for GTA3, which includes a race mode and deathmatch.
- New Shoreside Vale map available for GTA3, which includes several gamemodes.
- Lots of changes to the existing maps (click here for full details).
- A server browser has been added to the client along with an area to store your favourites and a list of servers you've played on recently (History).
- New Client design - The client has been redesigned to make it easier to use. Error messages are now more self explanatory and checks are added to help users ensure their game is set up correctly.
- Added an in-client server that allows you to quickly configure and host a server straight from the MTA Client.
- Integrated the MTA Protocol handler - now mta:// links will work for all MTA 0.5 users.
- Redesigned MTA Admin Tool to make it easier and more logical to use.
- In client global MOTD so that you can hear about news from MTA immediately.
- A rich text welcome message that the server can show to players when they join. This can contain much more information than the normal Message of the Day and is visible in the client the entire time the user is on the server.
- New installation and configuration scripts for easy setup for Linux dedicated servers.
- More platforms supported for the dedicated server, including FreeBSD and OpenBSD.
- Improved error report tool is now installed by default (though optionally).
- Chat box in the client now scrolls properly, as most chat programs do (scroll up to stop auto-scroll).
And much more!...
Up, Left, X, Triangle, R1, O, O, O, L2
Gangs Members Everywhere
Similar to the 'Gangs Rule the Streets' cheat, except all pedestrians are replaced by gang members. Policemen, firemen, paramedics and shop owners stay the same.
Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, X, Down, Up, Square, Right
strange cars have hydraulics. Pedestrians become fast food workers and clowns. CJ wears strange outfit.
Triangle, Triangle, L1, Square, Square, O, Square, Down, O
Up, Down, L1, L1, L2, L2, L1, L2, R1, R2
L1, L1, R1, R1, L2, L1, R2, Down, Left, Up
The game will be developed by Rockstar Leeds as "Sony's extremely impressive technology has allowed Rockstar Leeds to do more on a handheld machine than we could have ever imagined."
Rockstar Games, the world-renowned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition and a brand new iteration of Grand Theft Auto for the highly anticipated PSP™ handheld system. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition and the new Grand Theft Auto title, which will be set in Liberty City, are being developed by Rockstar Leeds in conjunction with Rockstar San Diego and Rockstar North, respectively. Both titles are expected to be available near the launch of the PSP handheld system in North America and Europe.
The cheats page will be updated shortly with these new codes.
But the controls are like flying a normal plane.
Square, Down, L2, Up, L1, Circle, Up, X, Left
Fast/Rare cars appear regularly
Up, L1, R1, Up, Right, Up, X, L2, X, L1
Full Weapon Aiming Whilst Driving
Aim and shoot at passing pedestrians/vehicles, as your gang would do whilst in a car
Up, Up, Square, L2, Right, X, R1, Down, R2, Circle
All taxis have nitrous and bunny hops
Horn to bunny hop
Up, X, Triangle, X, Triangle, X, Square, R2, Right
Spawn a Bulldozer
R2, L1, L1, Right, Right, Up, Up, L1, Left
Very few cars on the streets and no pedestrians
X, Down, Up, R2, Down, Triangle, L1, Triangle, Left
This cheat freezes the clock at 21:00 after a rapid whether change the skies will be orange.
Left, Left, L2, R1, Right, Square, Square, L1, L2, X
Gangs Control the City
This cheat will empty the streets leaving just gang members and vehicles within the gang territories
L2, Up, R1, R1, Left, R1, R1, R2, Right, Down
Infinite Lung Capacity
Now you will never drown
Down, Left, L1, Down, Down, R2, Down, L2, Down
Unfortunately no details have been released on the game, and Gaming Horizon isn't the most popular of the big gaming sites so I am not sure how reliable they are, I'm not even sure where they even got that info from as I don't see any big gaming sites with this news. Anyway it will certainly going to be great playing GTA whilst on a long journey!
Sam Houser, Vice President of Rockstar Games has confirmed that they are developing a new Grand Theft Auto title for the handheld, which is being created by the same studio who made Max Payne for the Game Boy Advance.
Some of our affiliates: