MTA San Andreas 1.0 released

Aug
2009
By Chris | 22nd Aug 2009 at 22:54 GMT in San Andreas | 16 Comments
After a long time in development, the MTA Team have finally released the final build of Multi Theft Auto San Andreas - a popular mod allowing you to take San Andreas online and play with/against people from all over the world.

Version 1.0 combines both the race and deathmatch modes into one unified client. Hundreds of bug fixes have been made, and a number of new features have also been added. Some reasons why you should upgrade are provided on their wiki.

Links: Download MTASA 1.0, MTASA.com
Mpilk901's photo
Mpilk901 23rd August, 2009 @ 05:38 - Permalink

Links: Download MTASA 1.0, MTASA.com

Ah, at last. Now hopefully I wont have to open and close MTA 10 times just to get my mouse to work.
EvoLuTioN's photo
EvoLuTioN 23rd August, 2009 @ 06:14 - Permalink
Finally, Downloading now. Will 1.0 work on servers which haven't upgraded their software?
Hansui's photo
Hansui 23rd August, 2009 @ 06:50 - Permalink
At last! You can now do Alt+Tab on MTA :awesome:
EvoLuTioN's photo
EvoLuTioN 23rd August, 2009 @ 07:16 - Permalink
MTA 1.0 is so awesome. Windowed mode, can host your own servers, lots of settings.. Everybody get this, we should have a TGTAP session tonight just to celebrate this great win. Who's up for it?
Damjan's photo
Damjan 23rd August, 2009 @ 07:29 - Permalink
Finally.

I'm with Evo for a night session, but i won't be able to join.
NickS's photo
NickS 23rd August, 2009 @ 08:26 - Permalink
OMFG!!! It's finally here!!! We have been blessed :awesome:
Alright!!! I can finally download it!!! Gonna be there soon!!!111!
NickS's photo
NickS 23rd August, 2009 @ 13:06 - Permalink
Also, just to let you guys know, I've downloaded the MTA 1.0 file from this site and this came up:

Now I have to download it from the official website again!!! (another 2 hours of waiting)
Mpilk901's photo
Mpilk901 23rd August, 2009 @ 13:19 - Permalink
Your slow download might have been the cause of that.

Also I'm definitely up for a night session if I'm staying in.
NotYouHaha's photo
NotYouHaha 23rd August, 2009 @ 13:30 - Permalink
I'm in as well. I just downloaded it and installed it. It took less than 10 minutes, awesome. It's also alot smoother, at least on the menu.

Also, give us a converted time since "night session" means different things for us all. :)
Spider-Vice's photo
Spider-Vice 23rd August, 2009 @ 13:41 - Permalink
Awesome!!! I saw their Twitter days ago and I was always waiting for this! O yea!
Mpilk901's photo
Mpilk901 23rd August, 2009 @ 14:45 - Permalink
Ok, this should make it easier. Everyone go on 1 hour from this post, ok?
Spider-Vice's photo
Spider-Vice 23rd August, 2009 @ 18:06 - Permalink
I did with NYHH. But we came on a server full of command makers and haxxorers, we left.
Noru's photo
Noru 23rd August, 2009 @ 21:11 - Permalink
I'll have to try this when I get my San Andreas disc back from a friend Tuesday. Hes been playing MTA lately.
Blur's photo
Blur 24th August, 2009 @ 04:02 - Permalink
Hmmm... never played GTA SA online before. Sounds like a lot of fun, thanks for posting this. I just might dl it later.
Highwire's photo
Highwire 24th August, 2009 @ 07:59 - Permalink
Is the TGTAP server online on it? I just got it and it works %100 perfect. Ill see you all soon my name is highwire1111
WRX22B1998's photo
WRX22B1998 24th August, 2009 @ 23:49 - Permalink
yer i downloaded it, played with mpilk and evo. theres some really funny things in it, the whole anim folder is accessible. oh god hilarious.

i wish i started fraps before i started mta so many funny moments eg ... me using transvestite skin and started doing pole dance animation in the spawn area XD

RockstarMag.fr Payne Reactor GTA-Series GTA Reactor GTAReview CodenameGTA.hu