|Mega SuperJump Script|
|Added:||22nd Jan 2009||Downloads:||10,280|
|Last Update:||3rd Sep 2010||Last Downloaded:||19:11 on 17th Oct 2017|
This is a complete rewrite of my superjump/dig lua script. The features available in the lua script are also available in this release, but this release has so much more and it's much more stable. It's all thanks to HazardX and his .NET ScriptHook, without it this wouldn't be possible.
This script gives quite a few more options from the lua script. Some of the new options are:
- Infinite Health/Armor/Ammo
- Niko Fling (ragdoll toggle)
- Speed Increase (travel faster than vehicles while on foot)
- Configurable hotkeys and options
NEW in v1.1:
- Added Niko's current vehicle to the infinite health/invincibility functions.
- Fixed the problem of the invincibility overwriting other trainers/scripts. Set the hotkey used to 0 in the "sjsettings.ini" file to completely disable it.
NEW in v1.2:
- Now works for game version v18.104.22.168.
- Added a time scale AKA bullet time option.
NEW in v1.3:
- Added some new features and more selections for the infinite health/invincibilty option.
- Fixed the issue when infinite health for the vehicle is enabled and attempting a drive-by.
- Now when infinite health is enabled for the vehicle, it will only apply when the vehicle loses health.
- Now when player invincibility is enabled, you will no longer fly out of the vehicle when hitting a solid object at full speed.
- Fixed the problem of the bullet time option overwriting other trainers/scripts. Set the hotkey used to 0 in the "sjsettings.ini" file to completely disable it.
NEW in v1.4:
- Updated to work with the new scripthook version.
- Added more features to the bullet time option. Now you can have it with gravity on or off.
- Infinite Health/Invincibility functions now work for group members as well.
- Now when player invincibility is enabled, Niko will no longer become tired after sprinting for awhile.
- Now when player invincibility is enabled, the vehicle you attempt to enter will already be owned by you. No hotwire, no cops.
NEW in v1.5:
- Fixed some issues when fully disabling a used key in the INI file.
- Added a self-flying script addon. Hancock style.
NEW in v1.6:
- Fixed the player invincibility feature a bit. Now all doors will be unlocked for vehicles when enabled. You can also jack cop cars!
- Added mouse turning to the self-flying script addon, with or without holding the Aim button.
- Added flame trails to the self-flying script addon. You can toggle it on or off even without flying.
- Added a car-attach/ride script addon. Ride on top of vehicles without falling.
- Added an invisibility feature to the car-attach/ride script. Cops ignore you and, also works for group members and/or vehicles.
- Improved the SuperJump2 and Speed Increase features.
NEW in v1.7:
- Updated to work with new game version and scripthook.
- Added a flamethrower script, complete with spread shot addon.
- Added a model change script and an animation player.
- Added a wanted level feature to the mix.
- Fixed the infinite ammo so now you also have no reload when enabled.
- Improved the SuperJump2 feature which plays an animation when falling rather than hitting the ground as a ragdoll.
- Improved the self-flying script addon, now plays an idle animation when flying rather than the falling animation.
NEW in v1.8:
- Updated to work with v22.214.171.124 and new scripthook.
- Changed the flamethrower script, some weapons became buggy after the update.
- Removed flames (fire effects) from all scripts. Also due to buggyness.
Some of our affiliates: