|Glenster's Go On, San Andreas, v.1 Mission Select Save Games|
|Added:||22nd Feb 2008||Downloads:||124,539|
|Last Update:||10th Feb 2016||Last Downloaded:||19:16 on 21st Sep 2017|
|Email:||[email protected]||Traffic:||1510.96 Gb|
Save games for each of the main missions, EP vehicles in garages, etc., of version 1, and 2 optional files for any version to make the Tec9 as strong as a Minigun and build vehicle, weapon, Stamina, Muscle, and Lung Capacity Stats
New and improved for Feb., 2011:
I added the documentation for the Control Center.
New and improved for Dec., 2010:
I added Alpert Saracoglu's Control Center (see the "ControlCenter" folder) and updated the screenshots for this package. A special thanks to Alpert Saracoglu
for giving me the permission to distribute his Administrative Consoles and Control Centers. They're on a short list of things many of us want to supplement
New and improved for June, 2008:
I added a save game, 0_InTheBe_GTASAsf1.b, for those who want the extras added in April, 2008 and practically nothing else done. It has EP
versions of the better sports cars and motorcycles in garages, an EP Rhino in the Santa Maria
garage, and an EP Seasparrow on the Mulholland garage roof. C.J.'s weapons are Fist, Molotovs, a Minigun, a Sniper Rifle, an M4, an SMG, a Combat Shotgun, a Desert Eagle, and a Bat. C.J. has a lot of ammo, several save places, Hitman
for Pistol, Gangster for Machine Pistol, a few of
his body Stats have been increased a little bit,
and he has a little over $110,000.
New and improved for May, 2008:
You should only save, and get a message of a successful save, once per file with OrionSR's code, and I'd done that more than once for files 45, 99, 100, 101, and 104, causing some
glitches. (C.J.'s Armor was too low, etc.) I've
fixed those files.
New and improved for April, 2008:
I added a lot to C.J.'s ammo for both initial save games, the last save game, and files 14, 30, 45, 59, 73, and 100 (usually where I thought
someone might want to go on a run of shooting missions--after a school and before the territory takeover). There's more ammo available otherwise, too (see below).
OrionSR and I deliberated on some new features to add to this edition--a special thanks to OrionSR for writing the Darkpactor code for it.
Maximum Armor is increased by 100 (200 before the Vigilante mission and 250 afterward).
The save disk in Madd Dogg's Crib has been moved to the northeast room of the upper floor so you can save your game there without triggering the basketball glitch.
- Cheetah at Verdant Bluffs observatory:
- Cheetah at Glen Park: GLENSTER
- Infernus at Spacey! in Market: SPACEEIN
- Turismo at the Fort Carson sign: ROB RUSK
The interior of the dance club in each of the three main areas, and the roof of the Ten Green Bottles bar, have a Minigun, Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher, M4, Combat Shotgun, and Desert Eagle.
The pickups for them, in those places and elsewhere, have more ammo:
- Minigun 2000 (fast respawn)
- Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher
50 (fast respawn)
- M4 250
- Combat Shotgun 125
- Desert Eagle 100 (fast respawn)
There are also a couple of the more personal gifts for girlfriends behind the bar inside each of the three dance clubs.
The dance clubs are indicated on your paper map by purple martini glass icons.
- Alhambra: the west side of the block of the "IDL" of "IDLEWOOD."
- Gaydar Station: the west side of the block that's a couple blocks north of the "SH" of "HASHBURY."
- A club that isn't named, and the icon is misplaced on the paper map--the biggest feature of the mural on the front is a woman's face: on
the north side of the block of "OE" of "THE CAMELS TOE."
The Ten Green Bottles bar is a couple blocks west and across the street from the Johnson house.
There are Armor, Health, and Adrenaline Pill pickups that respawn quickly at:
- the Verona Beach Pay N Spray
- Michelle's garage
- the Fort Carson Pay N Spray
- the Redsands East Pay N Spray
(The five cane pickups in southwest San Fierro, and seven pickups that aren't used in the game because they spawn in objects, etc., were deleted to make room for the extra pickups.)
The Truth's crops appear and can be burned from the start of the game.
A Jetpack is available in each of the three main areas:
- by a tree in the alley behind the Johnson house
- on the south side of the Doherty garage
- in front of The Four Dragons casino
The Infrared Goggles will respawn.
An Andromada is parked by the southwest end of the Verdant Meadows runway.
The horizontal vent is open at Area 69.
- Madd Dogg's Crib (north of the "AND" of "MULHOLLAND")
- Vagos Gang House (the north side of the block that's east of the block of the Jefferson Hotel)
- Crack Den (northwest across two streets and a railroad track from the Los Santos gym.)
- Zero's RC Shop (by the "C" of "GARCIA")
- The Pleasure Domes (under the south end of the Gant Bridge; don't have C.J. exit through the roof or the graphics will be messed up till he uses another interior)
- City Planning Department (north of the "L" of "COME-A-LOT")
- Sindacco Abattoir (the northeast corner of the block of the bottom of the "EST" of "WHITEWOOD ESTATES")
Import vehicles that normally may appear at certain spawn points during the Import mission may be found at them throughout the game. On patched early save games, the vehicles disappear after the Import mission. On save games patched after the Import mission, the vehicles will appear in those spawn locations.
Some of our affiliates: