Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

4 More VCS PS2 Screens

16 posts in this topic

French gaming site JeuxActu have acquired what seem to be four new screenshots of the PS2 port of Vice City Stories. Apparently these have come straight from Rockstar, according to other gaming sites that have now posted them. But without further babble from me, feast your eyes on these:

ps2_04.jpg ps2_05.jpg ps2_06.jpg ps2_07.jpg

See more on our Vice City Stories PS2 Screenshots page.

Thanks GTA-Addic for the heads up.

Looking good so far, should be interesting, I better get LCS and VCS on PS2 so I can complete my collection of having each GTA game on PC, PSP and PS2, where appropriate of course.

Haha, look at Diaz, he looks a little bit younger and still as fat as he was in 1986, and Victor sure looks ready for some action you know, oh man and the neon lights and all, oh man I'm back baby, this is definitely 1984, this is a MustBuy for us who don't have a psp. OH MAN! :drool:

Haha, look at Diaz, he looks a little bit younger and still as fat as he was in 1986

Not really. Diaz isn't that fat and he's taller in VCS.

Well to me he looks the same you know :)

Haha, look at Diaz, he looks a little bit younger and still as fat as he was in 1986

Not really. Diaz isn't that fat and he's taller in VCS.

Well to me he looks the same you know :)

Why don't they port it to both the PS3 and the PS2, it would make sense for them to make more money.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0