GiiBz

Best 6 star getaway car

51 posts in this topic

ya ya. nice cars nice cars. but did anyone forget about the fbi kuruma? way way faster than a cop car. it can go as fast as a banshee and it handles as good as a patriot. and it has sirens to get all the annoying cars out of the way. definetly the best car for a getaway.

i like the manana!

^ handles like sex, but a bit slow and tendency to roll when snaling through bends.

Errrm, how anbout... Yakuza Stinger, J turns are sweet, Corners marvellously, Acceleration is sublime, And absolutelt hoons it down straights.

In fact, no car is good when ya'll in 6 stars, the best thing is to just run, because sometimes tanks spawn from nowhere :ph34r)

That pisses me off on DRIV3R when you think your about to get away and then a police car spawns on top of you..?

The BEST 6 star getaway CAR is......

EP,DP,FP,BP Patriot......But i doubt it exists (without mods....)

Whoever posted this question neglected to specify which game, if any in particular, this question was ment for. My response was chosen from the vehicles available in Grand Theft Auto 3.

The "Yakuza Stinger" is the best car for 6 star evasion. It has superb handling and speed, and can take quite a bit of damage, considering it's a compact. The Yakuza Stinger is probably my favourite car in the game for it's durability and performance.

though the yakuza stinger was one of my favorites(also my 2nd choice), but when i comes to to durability it would go to the barracks OL