Post pics of your car

Sherman

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh the new 5 series BMW's are really nice, my mum won a gold 2011 one in some draw. She also won a 2011 silver 3 series in the same draw :P

Car's are way too expensive to own in the UK, which is why I'm kind of putting off the idea of owning one just now. £100 a month for insurance is just too much. But I'm going to try and find a nice golf when I do decide to get one, better be going cheap :evil:

Ooh the new 5 series BMW's are really nice, my mum won a gold 2011 one in some draw. She also won a 2011 silver 3 series in the same draw :P

Car's are way too expensive to own in the UK, which is why I'm kind of putting off the idea of owning one just now. £100 a month for insurance is just too much. But I'm going to try and find a nice golf when I do decide to get one, better be going cheap :evil:

My cousins is 17 and is trying to insure a 1.1 Mitsubishi Colt. Insurance it £7000 for it. It's so pathetic nowadays

• 4 weeks later...

This may be awhile. Take an adventure into my car life.

First is my bike. Pretty rare and only made for two years. 1987 Honda Rebel 450

post-16218-0-31037100-1306737742_thumb.jpg

My first motorcycle I ever learned to ride on. Haven't tipped it yet. Wish me luck.

My 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country. 4.0l Inline 6. Straight pipes with no cat. Has polished alluminum nerf bars instead of those rust bucket step bars that are on it in the picture. Not much. But hell, what can I say? She's my pride and joy.post-16218-0-40029900-1306737700_thumb.jpg

Here's one with it next to my neighbor's barn find. I believe it's a 1975 Jeep CJ-7.

post-16218-0-83605000-1306737720_thumb.jpg

Lastly, just for showing off, my dad's 2010 Chevrolet Silverado. 20 Inch Cragar Super Sports and a grill guard. 6.2L V8 that spits out nearly 400 horsepower. Not really much when you have a rev limiter in it. Oh well.

post-16218-0-16800400-1306737772_thumb.jpg

I just popped in because the timing is right, perhaps, E3, speculation, LA Noire, Rockstar sitting on any progress their making, cards held tightly to their chests. WHADDUP!?

I am selling my car, and because I rounded up photos, it's now in my Avatar/profile.

Rare droptop GM convertible Firebird Formula 350, the TPI 350 small block V8

With repairs on various components, I couldn't deal with any new sheetmetal or cloth seats that it needs, but a rust free DONOR car to me, seems the way to go, with a welder and cutting tools, move the ASC convertible parts to a nice 350 TPI 1989 Firebird.

I kid you not, Mine was bought from a lady in Minneapolis, but already it was a former Theft Recovery with new VIN issued in the state of PA, USA.

It's just got things I can't afford to fix, but the weather finally allowed me to drop the top on it again!!

post-44610-0-85620400-1307396977_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlackListedB

• 3 weeks later...

Husky that is one BADASS car. Really jealous! I love all that old school stuff

Thanks bro! I haven't gotten time to work on it though, I'll post a topic about the car in the Vehicles section sometime later. Im trying to do something similar what UrbanOutlaw did. Its a 1968 Plymouth Fury III btw :)

Edited by Husky

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Despite the fact I've had another car to drive (the one with P Plates behind mine in the first photo) this car is mine and I'm yet to fix it up.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

It drives fine, has a reconditioned Buick V6 (no idea what engine it is specifically) that Holden used up until the VS Commodore. Very, very clean interior, exterior and engine bay. Drives alright, I've just been too lazy to fix it for reasons given above :P On paper it's a Toyota Lexcen, but it's a Holden VN Commodore which was in fact manufactured by Holden. Toyota re-badged for some stupid plan the Government had back then.

And

Honestly? I'm the only one without a functional car? Or a license?

Neg, I also have a license.

Edited by Dmac

• 1 year later...

So my Kia started falling apart on me. The power steering pump went, the windows do not roll down, the ac doesn't work, and a few other minor things. My mother decided to give me a car since I was doing so well in college. She gave me her old Ford Explorer. It was a nice car. She was visiting me a week after she gave it to me and asked if she could drive it. Well ... It got totaled on the highway. >.< I had a few grand and decided to get myself a decent car. I found this little gem almost in my price range (my mother gave me an extra grand since she felt so bad about destroying the car she gave me). It is a 2001 Turbo Beetle, standard transmission. I don't have any photos of the inside, but it has matching yellow details in the car. I named her Trini after the original yellow power ranger.

Photo08231952_2.jpg