Need 100% save game that acctully works!

GiiBz

OK heres my story (try not to fall asleep. :zZZ:. .):

I've got V1 of the game and have installed about 3 mods and my game freezes when i get to the "Ceaser Vialpando" Mission so i tried to look for some 100% save game mods and all the ones on this website didn't work. Also how do i make them work??

Do I use sami? or the IMG tool?

plz help im desperate....

--------------------------------------------------------

note: Spending time in the sun gives you heartburn.

Edited by X GTA X

STOP MAKING SO MUCH TOPICS ABOUT THE SAME THING IF THEY ALREADY HAVE BEEN AWNSERD IN ONE OF YOUR THOUSAND TREADS [/caps]

well, just check the treads you already have made before making a full new topic a similar thing.

Jace, cut him some slack he's a newbie. I know. It pisses me off too but alot of people don't have the patience or time to search the threads. But X GTA X if your not sure if you should post a question pm me.

nah, I usually use the default one for that. when I mod, I mod guns, skins, and such. My GTA SA has been acting up lately, so I'll probably be black again. nothing wrong with it, I'll just call him someone else in my videos. I liked the White mod because it was more like me, my main character and all that good cool stuff. the white mod is saved to my sig, along with the downgrader.

nah, I usually use the default one for that. when I mod, I mod guns, skins, and such. My GTA SA has been acting up lately, so I'll probably be black again. nothing wrong with it, I'll just call him someone else in my videos. I liked the White mod because it was more like me, my main character and all that good cool stuff. the white mod is saved to my sig, along with the downgrader.

what all does that mod replace?