Who still plays these?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I still play GTA London, great game. I like the fact it works perfectly well on linux platforms, using either cadega or wine. As someone else said, if it wasn't a good game when they were released, where would you think the money came from to make the newer games?

When the first GTA was released it was very popular, i remember buying it around 10years ago, and i still have it.

• 2 weeks later...

I occasionaly play GTA2, I did the download thingy.

I think it's good.

At least they took a step in the right direction in the graphics department (Take note of this DRIVER 1&2).

But everytime i get enough money to save the game i can't find the church, someone should make a mod with an arrow pointing the way to the church.

Have any of you guys played crack down it's on Xbx 360 soz getting of the ubject but it's similar to GTA the only real diference is the car names don't come up when you get in a car and your a cop.

• 4 weeks later...
Where do you download gta london?I would like to have it.

Yeah I like downloading I never pay!!

anyway guys, i was wondering, where can i download GTA 2 in my pc, and what's the requirement?

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics

Go there for GTA1 and 2. It doesnt matter what you put in the fields, the postal code doesnt have to match ur city or anything, just say ur over 18. When I did it it never went, but as soon as I bumped my age it did!

Edited by Broz B4 Ho'z

Where do you download gta london?I would like to have it.

anyway guys, i was wondering, where can i download GTA 2 in my pc, and what's the requirement?

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics

Go there for GTA1 and 2. It doesnt matter what you put in the fields, the postal code doesnt have to match ur city or anything, just say ur over 18. When I did it it never went, but as soon as I bumped my age it did!

thanks, oh, its free right? and i don't have to write my real postal code?

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

^ Thats illegal, and against the TGTAP Forum Rules, I think.

QUOTE from the rules:

No warez - Discussion about illegally obtaining copyrighted material is strictly forbidden
You cannot just download a GTA game, unless it's an old one, and on the Rockstar Games website, for download.

All the other GTA games, we must purchase. :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just wondering, does anyone here ever play these games occasionally, on whatever system you may have them for?

I do. I've been playing the original for the past couple of weeks. I got GTA4 and since I'm horbibly behind on comp tech

(especially since my laptop died) I've become addicted to GTA 1. Years ago I used to mainly drive around and listen to the music.

Then go on killing rampages until I was Busted or Wasted. Now I'm trying to get through the missions.

But I'm getting a new comp today from family connections. So if all goes well The SA will be feeling my gangsta wrath. :evil:

Of course GTA1 and GTA2 can be downloaded for free on the PC, so nobody has an excuse for not owning them ;)

Also on the PC is the small London 1961 add on, which was never released on any console.

Good to know. Thanks for putting the word out for a newbie like me. :worship:

• 7 months later...

-sigh-

I really hate it when people will play the shit out of the new GTAs but either:

1. Never played the originals

2. Hate the originals

Or

3. Say the originals are shitty/boring.

Respect GTA's f***in' origins, people! These games paved the way for what we know as GTA today. The original GTA games, while not are nice looking or as fun to play, were still really cool games!

Yeah definitely, you gotta think for a game to come out like GTA all those years ago.. It was considered an 18 but by today's standards, i mean that's why i don't think little kid's should be playing all these voilent and gory video game's, sure i played 18 rated game's when i was a kid... But it was stuffl like the old GTA where it was all pixalated! Gore and voilence has gone up alot in today's standard of gaming.

I doubt i'd ever get back to the old one's again, but i certainly respect them.. As rockstar bascially created the sandbox game genre

Wasn't rockstar under a different name back in those time's though? Like, they wern't called rockstar until they started the GTA series I don't think, i could be wrong though.

Hey right on, I'm getting SA for the PC soon too. If all does go well with your new rig, get MTA for SA and we can play online together. smile.gif

I got a new pc few months back.. Tried MTA once and it pissed me off, people just constantly shooting at me and chucking me out my own car. For me san andreas has always been about the co-op, me and my friend have been enjoying the local 2 player on consoles for yearss, CJ and the priest take on the SA world.. It was great, but maybe I just haven't found the right people to play with yet.