85 replies to this topic

#41 Cough7007

Cough7007

TheDouble0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:22 PM

Yeah, GTA PSP is gonna be cool on the go. Just think about it, stealing cars, shooting innocent people, and all of the other GTA crazy stuff, while you're in the car, or on the plane. Hell, even on the bus to school. It's gonna be cool.

#42 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:33 AM

Or late at night when I can't sleep, I can lay in bed and play GTA. That will be cool. I wonder if you will be able to put your own music on it. :o

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#43 Cough7007

Cough7007

TheDouble0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:35 AM

You mean like the XBOX? Yeah, that would be awesome. No more listening to Rockstar-games-made soundtracks! (Not that they're bad..)

#44 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:41 AM

I dont know if you noticed cough (Seeing you posted something about the PSP) But this is Gta Advanced! For the Game Boy advance! Now please take your flaming to the Psp somewhere else.

-Sky

#45 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:44 AM

Oh God. I feel dumb. Where is the GTA PSP topic? Let's head over there.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#46 Cough7007

Cough7007

TheDouble0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:46 AM

Hey, man, sorry, I'm done with my PSP flaming in this topic. Spasmodically_Insane and I must have ran off-topic. Noting too bad, I mean, the board is GTA PSP and GTA GBA. We're not WAY off.

#47 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:49 AM

Whatever man.. Its a gta advanced topic and it looks like you started about the psp (End of spam/arguement). And no, I will not get this game.. I wanted a gba advanced.. Got it, played it, it sucked.

#48 Cough7007

Cough7007

TheDouble0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:43 AM

Yeah, it basically takes you back to the GTA games for the PlayStation. Now way I'm going back. Just a way for Nintendo to make some quick cash, I guess.

#49 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:24 PM

GTA Advance isn't really as good as it was hyped up to be (it wasnt really hyped much though). Allegedly anyway, a couple of people have said.

#50 Bryzed

Bryzed

Who am i?

• Elite Members
  • 638 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 26 February 2005 - 11:55 PM

No offense, but its not a question of getting it or not. A real GTA follower will get it, doesnt matter what. Of course if hes not the kinda guy that has a slice of bread to eat for a day, but as this is a forum, meaning internet, i suppose noone is in that position. :angry:
Posted Image

Xenon:
i had a quote from chris to me in my sig
"if you had a pussy i'd gently caress you"

Me, Myself & I:
"i want to be an admin, so i can rule the forumistic world!!

#51 Pido

Pido

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:13 PM

I will definetly get GTA for the PSP and Ill get the PSP
Posted Image

#52 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 01:00 AM

No offense, but its not a question of getting it or not. A real GTA follower will get it, doesnt matter what. Of course if hes not the kinda guy that has a slice of bread to eat for a day, but as this is a forum, meaning internet, i suppose noone is in that position. :angry:

But not everyone is a "GTA Follower". There are fans, and followers.

Fans=Good
Followers=Bad

Followers are basically the worshippers and fanboys, that's bad. A fan would be the one who likes the game, not matter how much they like it, and they leave it at that. They might boast about the game or what-not.

I will definetly get GTA for the PSP and Ill get the PSP

If only this were a topic about GTA for PSP.

Posted Image

lolz

#53 Bryzed

Bryzed

Who am i?

• Elite Members
  • 638 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:51 PM

Well, yeah, but fans usually tend to buy their favorite game, if its coming out for the newest gaming console... anyways, you're right
Posted Image

Xenon:
i had a quote from chris to me in my sig
"if you had a pussy i'd gently caress you"

Me, Myself & I:
"i want to be an admin, so i can rule the forumistic world!!

#54 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:11 AM

Well, yeah, but fans usually tend to buy their favorite game, if its coming out for the newest gaming console... anyways, you're right

But this game already came out, and certainly isn't on a new gaming system.

Posted Image

lolz

#55 Cough7007

Cough7007

TheDouble0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 07:51 PM

You know, followers also might not purchase the game because, to them, it's an embarrassment to their favorite franchise. In this case, GTA Advance is. (No offense to people who like the game, just expressing my thoughts ) ;)

#56 Shadow_Warrior

Shadow_Warrior

Pickpocket

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:54 PM

I won't be getting it for the GameBoy Advance because the graphics on it sucks. But I will be getting it for the PSP when it comes out.

#57 Greeny341

Greeny341

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 12:00 AM

I think it was stupid to be honest. Not much different from GTA 1/2

#58 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 01:51 AM

I won't be getting it for the GameBoy Advance because the graphics on it sucks. But I will be getting it for the PSP when it comes out.

Same here. Infact, I just got home from putting 22 dollars on it.

I think it was stupid to be honest. Not much different from GTA 1/2

Which were great games, so stop bitching. SA, VC, and III were not much different than eachother, I bet you still buy and play them though.

Posted Image

lolz

#59 Plo Koon

Plo Koon

The Lurker of the Darkness

• Banned
  • 478 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:03 AM

yah GTA SA, VC, and GTA 3 were not that much different from each other but did have some differences so i would say they were all great games.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Han Solo: Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that's something else.

#60 Greeny341

Greeny341

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 10:27 AM

Which were great games, so stop bitching. SA, VC, and III were not much different than eachother, I bet you still buy and play them though

I didnt say I didnt like those games I just said that it was stupid to make a game thats pretty much the same so YOU stop bitching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users