Morpheus

Download GTA Free and Legally!

33 posts in this topic

Again.....not everyone...saw it in other site long time or short time ago....so with this topic....i give them the chance to have it if they want...free and legally

Bugger... to think I actually paid 10 pounds for both of them...

Anyway, Chris, what do you mean 'not the actual GTA London'? How many GTA londons are there?

he means its like a demo

I dowloaded GTA 1 form rockstars website but i dont know how to save! can anyone tell me how to save in the game or of it's possible. Thanks.

I cant remember exactly but i think there is a place (where you first start the game) called Jesus Saves and you can go there to save but it costs 50000, this mihgt of been GTA2 though i cant remember

Yeah, that's Gta 2. I believe it's almost the same in Gta 1. It was like: No donation, no salvation, atleast that happens if you don't have enough money.

Again.....not everyone...saw it in other site long time or short time ago....so with this topic....i give them the chance to have it if they want...free and legally

But....they need 2 put up GTA3 or city or even andreas now dat wuld be great

Those games are too old now, no wonder why there free. I don't really enjoy playing the old versions of Grand Theft Auto anymore.

EDIT - Oh, just noticed, you bumped a very old topic from 2004 dude.

Edited by Meltdown

But....they need 2 put up GTA3 or city or even andreas now dat wuld be great

Bumping an old topic.

And hey genius, they wouldn't do that. People are STILL buying all of those games. They aren't going to just put them up for free....