Just a little idea on time...

blnk182fan18

i like the idea of the game being syncronized to the clock on the ps2, somone had mentiond this in another chat.. this can be really bad, but it can also be really good... i have some reaosns:)

1- the game will last ALOT LONGER

2- taking realism not to a new level, not to a new world, but to a new universe!!

3- makes the game exta interactive, for example if you wanna do a heist mission it will say , comeback when its dark...then you gotta litaraly comeback at like 8 at night.. it might be anoying but damn, that is f***ing sick!!!

4- if food is incorperated in the game, it can have realistic times to eat instead of just rnadomly getting hungry... breakfast,lunch,snack,dinner,snack.. (snacks arent necasary)

5- daylight savings can even be incorperated!!!!

6- if they had a time system who knows, they might even have holidays... mabe you can drive threw a parade or somthing:)

7- this would also gaurentee seasons and weather situations!

8- also this will decide weather you will see people will bikinis and speedos or big fluffy coats and or umbrellas

9- this CAN possably even affect the cars on the road... in the morning luxury cars and other work cars will be on the road because people need to get to work, in the afternoon business vehicles can be out delivering w/e and you can see some trashmasters and bulldozers or w/e idk and at night maybe the import cars are driving around and muscle and exotics like the elegy and the turismo. i think that might be REALLY cool!!!!

10- the only negative thing would be to play at night you must wait till like 7 or 8 o clock pm and vice versa but otherwise i LOVE the id :thumbsup:

to bad im robably the only one who likes the idea lol :whistle:

But who knows im prolby just looking to into this and talking about somthing dumb, just a cool idea though.

Edited by blnk182fan18

wots wrong with saving the game your oging to save at some point anyway

I'm not sure you've understood the first post. This guy wants to have it synced with your PC clock, so that it's the same time in game as irl.

For example, I've been out with some girls tonight. So would that mean that I shouldn't go just to make a silly begginers mission!? I wouldn't miss aynthing fun from rl no matter whether it's the finalest of the final missions. So I'm saying, what the hell is fun in sacrificing your rl for staying home in front of a PC!? If a guy who's made this topic has a lack of life that doesn't mean we all should. No, I don't have much free time lately and I'm trying to make most out of it, so no stupid games that would require me to stay at home just to play one mission. You people forgot that games are made for fun and relaxing after a hard day, not to make the day even worse.

Btw, we could all set our PC clock, wouldn't we?

Slayer i understand your point but you can just save your game so the clock goes 6 hours forward like in previous gta games

Yeeeah, this is why you pay attention to what has been stated already.....

Some people don't have time in the day to play, so they play at night. Or maybe that's the most relaxing time for them to play. Personally, I'd like some daylight every now and then....

What the hell makes you feel fat? Lol. This idea is pretty dumb, with the reasons already stated. But the features like weather effects and stuff does sound really good I wonder what R* will do with it. I like playing at night too, cause it's peaceful, no one bothers me and it just feels cool lol. Plus during the day I do other stuff like go outside to hang out with friends or sitting on the computer posting here lol.

Edited by ArturKim21

What the hell makes you feel fat? Lol. This idea is pretty dumb, with the reasons already stated. But the features like weather effects and stuff does sound really good I wonder what R* will do with it. I like playing at night too, cause it's peaceful, no one bothers me and it just feels cool lol. Plus during the day I do other stuff like go outside to hang out with friends or sitting on the computer posting here lol.

That's the reason I feel fat, playing during the day, because I should be out and about. lol

i'm definitely expecting these things

1:at night,people will try to kill you and rob you of your money

2:pop-in is a thing of the past

3:all the good old cars will be in,just remade to look and feel better than ever

4:Nitrous is definitely a yes for this one

5:there will be guns,people,cars,roads,grass,buildings and cops

6:it's going to be in america for sure,but it wont be san andreas,vice city or liberty city,apart from new york,miami and san andreas,what is the biggest and best part of america?

i'm not expecting GTA IV to be the best of the best,it will look good to us now but in the next 4 years,we will look back at it and say,"pfft,man look at this game,and we used to think it was the best,this game sucks,i'm gonna go n play GTA2" just like GTA3 and san andreas,come on,you gotta admit R* will bring out even better GTA's than no.4,in time they will...

• 3 weeks later...