Favorite Thing to do With SA

^ that is spooky , before I got to this topic I was thinking of that jump to SF airport.....woah! I only ever made it with NRG , Its really hard early in game .

One reason I think is because I just rode around alot on a freeway with DST on the radio , should have gotten my stats up , which is why I think the NRG made it...

not my skills.

I still drive around on a freeway , just chillin .., thinking of a gta in SanAndreas again ...

my favorite playground.

That is what I've been doing is SA..... aside from looking for any unknown eggs :D

hot coffee

LOL! Me too, :))

My two favorite things are:

Having bunny hop stat top and going round the citites finding really good bmx spots, doing tricks, combo etc... :lolbounce:

And secondly I like getting a van or coach recruiting all my homies going to a police station go inside the underground car park, shoot all the cops up get 3 star after me then have a police chase round from city to city with my homies backing me up! :clapping:

Nice!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favorite thing to do is just go on road trips throughout the desert listening to WCTR.

I heard bit and pieces of it, but decided to listen to the whole thing, and did not want to use the GTA San Andreas Radio tool, just hopped on a Freeway (motorcycle) and listened to these idiots blab on.

What makes this talk radio laughable, and almost scary, is the fact that todays idiot radio talk shows are about equal to the stupidity you hear WCTR. It is almost like RockStar's people can for see the future, LOL..

I also drove around looking at different signs and windows displays from the various shops in Las Santos, and thur out Andreas. But usually 5 minutes into doing this I snap from the traffic, and drivers, with there desire to constantly honk there horns. I end up involved in police chases, or shootouts.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favourite thing is... I modded the weapons.dat file and put the all weapons damage to

9999 and shoot with the pistol the flying computer controlled planes and watch when they

fall :innocent: to the ground with only 1 shot of pistol. In sometime ago, i shooted the AT400 plane, and it falled right over me, and i died :wtf:

• 1 month later...
hot coffee

Haha.But seriously lol?

I love SA.So much stuff to do.But top fav's gotta be:

1.)Doin big jumps off of stuff with vehicle or no vehicle.(Bikes ect.)

2.)Killing rampage.

3.)Getting 6 stars and running from police and people from city to city.

4.)Gettin some homies and shoot a bunch of rival gangs.

5.)Get a homie,get on a motorcycle and do insane stuff and laugh when we both will probably die.

There's so much other stuff but I cannot think of them right now.

I like evrything in gta sa..but my all time favorite is making stunts using planes and bikes!i love to sky-diving straight into the ocean..i like to start a riot too..(lol) :awesome:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...