Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate10

Finally beat it!

71 posts in this topic

I know most of you guys here have probably beat it five billion times but I just beat Gta 3 5 minutes ago.I'm so happy.Man,I thought I could kill Catalina though.That made me mad that they stayed friends in the end.The first time I played the mission I killed her and it said I failed the mission.But my second try I walked up to her and beat it.Now I have beaten SA and 3.

Umm, you do kill Catalina. Ok, Catalina kidnaps Maria and you go to the mansion with the 10K that Catalina wants. You give her the 10K but she doesnt let Maria go, she wants you dead instead. Catalina and Maria go into a helicopter and flyies to the dam, you chase her down. She lands on a roof at the dam and Catalina flies the helicopter trying to kill you, Maria is stil on the roof with cartels guarding her. You kill the 2 guards and maria is free. Theres a conviently placed rocket launcher and you shoot down the helicopter with Catalina in it, shes dead.

It was a poor ending, getting blown up in a helicoptyer by a conviently placed rocket launcher. Time limitwas fine aswell as I had me tank ^_^

Umm, you do kill Catalina. Ok, Catalina kidnaps Maria and you go to the mansion with the 10K that Catalina wants. You give her the 10K but she doesnt let Maria go, she wants you dead instead. Catalina and Maria go into a helicopter and flyies to the dam, you chase her down. She lands on a roof at the dam and Catalina flies the helicopter trying to kill you, Maria is stil on the roof with cartels guarding her. You kill the 2 guards and maria is free. Theres a conviently placed rocket launcher and you shoot down the helicopter with Catalina in it, shes dead.

Oops lol.I thoguht that girl you save was Catalina.Thanks for clearing that up.Much happier right now.And IJSAB,I know you used a tank,you said somewhere else that you memorised that cheat and had a bunch stashed everywhere lol.That's pretty funny actually.

I used to get lost on shorside vale so I placed a tank on the road leading to the bridge so I would never get lost again. I never moved that tank and me and my friend Matthew named it a very clever name "Shorside Tank" poor yes but still. ^_^

That was the most stupid ending ever. He risks his life how many times to save her, he went into gang exile for her and after all that what does he do? Shots her for talking to much

Maybe it's because...

If you were captured wouldn't you want a best friend to come to the rescue?

nails are only important for girls. But I'd say, you would of her a scream if she was fully shot.

He didn't do all that to save Maria. He did it to get revenge on Catalina. Then he thought " Might as well save this chick while I'm at it."