Vice City Stories seems to be getting into more and more players hands now, despite the fact we haven't reached the official release dates, as many retailers are choosing to bend the rules and distribute copies of the game earlier than they're supposed to.
Some quick facts we can now clear up about the game:
- Firmware 2.81 is required
- Riding a bicycle is virtually the same as in San Andreas.
- Vic can swim for approximately 1 minute before drowning
- You start the game on the second island
- The map looks almost identical to how it was in Vice City
- You can buy safehouses
- Big planes aren't flyable, however the Dodo and Skimmer are
Everwhere else (you'll need to click on your country then go to Help & Advice -> PSP System Update)
Thanks to Enstone @ GTAforums for the info