which is your fav?   35 members have voted

1. 1. which is your fav?

• gta 1
    • gta 2
    • gta london
    • gta 3
    • gta vice city
    • all good

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

I like the older GTA games too, but GTA 3 brought the series in 3D, which attracted more fans, and with reason, because it's a good game. GTA: Vice City is more of an add-on than a new game, it's fun though, it just didn't have much new elements in it. I hope San Andreas will come with some good new features.

i like vice city because its the only gta game ive played. its not like im saying i wouldnt like the others, ive just havnt played them yet.

Yeah, I like VC because my fav movie is Scarface, and VC basically took the movie and put it in the game, it's just class. :thumbsup:

Why are people being introduced to the series so late? Can you believe theres "GTA Fans" that don't know about games before 3? Or even worse, I've had someone tell me Vice City was the first one. WTF!? Then there's people who hated the game before 3, but then absolutly loved it after that. Personally, I was hooked from the start.

Why are people being introduced to the series so late? Can you believe theres "GTA Fans" that don't know about games before 3? Or even worse, I've had someone tell me Vice City was the first one. WTF!? Then there's people who hated the game before 3, but then absolutly loved it after that. Personally, I was hooked from the start.

I knew about GTA from 1999, when I eagerly awaited the release of GTA2 on PS1.

Wha...? Oh, hell no, Jessica Simpson is butchering those Christmas songs again.

GTA3 was more of a gritty realistsic looking city I liked VC equally as much as GTA3 But vc had some kick ass music

I knew all about the old GTA games and own every one

Im not just voting GTA3 becuz of graphics it had some awesome game play which later VC expanded upon and lets not forget SA took the respect system from Gta2

but GTA2 seen so much like GTA1, besides the new HUD, gang warfare and a little sharpened graphics

btw, i was introduched to GTA when i first got my PS2. My mom's friend gave it to me, it was the best game EVER! Then i found out GTA3 was a 3D game, not up down, so i bought that, and that rocked! then i waited patiantly for San Andreas, bought it, loved it! I downloaded GTA1, fun for about 10 minutes, then got lame. Before i heard of GTA, i played Getaway at my friends house. It was good, but needed more. After that i got Vice City.

I really like gta2, not the best graphics, but the gameplay is really good, I like GTA3 because it was the first GTA 3d, but my favorite is VC, I havent played SA so I cant say much about it

VC was more advanced, had more content, great atmosphere, and the music was just perfect. I am forever grateful to the guy who introduced me to it and its magnificent glory.

Edited by Slavik Von Stockholm

Grand Theft Auto Vice City is my favourite.

-It was the first GTA game I played.

-it was very colourful and was pleasant looking.

-the soundtrack to the game was second to none.

-I think the storyline and missions were the best of the series.

I liked Vice City the best. It has that "relaxed" feeling to it. The soundtrack was great, and the storyline was perfect.

Vice without a doubt, it's got the raw killing freedom, you can access anything, in gta 3, there were planes and helis but they were ai controlled. VC however came back with 6 different helis and the seaplane.

Vice City was my favorite because you actually had a map, alot of save houses, properties, and you could actually fly a airplane. I really didn't like GTA 3 because it didn't have a big map when you went to the menu and you couldn't even fly the airplane. The missions were good (some of them), but GTA 3 wasn't my favorite.