Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

GTA IV Exclusive Content For PS3?

27 posts in this topic

UK based gaming website Eurogamer have put up an article today about the PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV, and the fact that it too may have exclusive content, just like the Xbox 360 version.

According to a source close to Rockstar North, the team is working on exclusive supplemental content for both systems, which will be made available for download via Microsoft and Sony's respective online services after the game's release next year.

The source clearly isn't reliable but it could be true, and in my opinion, it is likely that we will see content available for the PS3 version anyway. Rockstar unsurprisingly haven't commented on this yet, and probably won't.

Link: Eurogamer

Yeah you would actually have to go on the internet and find what you're looking for and download it. They would never download it for you, maybe you don't have enough memory and shit or just didn't want it (who wouldn't want it?). I'm probably going to buy the Xbox 360 version because I will buy one later on next year. I wouldn't mind downloading it, just a bit of my time buy it would be worth it in the end just like on the PSP.

Yeah,but the PS3 has 60GB.Much more than an XBOX 360,so it has much memory and much space to download things.That why i am buying in 2007,when will appear,the PS3.

I know what it's gonna be.

If you own a PS3 you'll get a special red hunter

If you own as Xbox you'll get a special green hunter

Yeah never heard of it either. Heck, I haven't even heard of any info about GTA4 except that it's going to be called GTA4 lol. What do you mean red and green hunters like the army helicopters they have in the game? Red would be pretty weird for that...

Edited by Artur

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0