Liberty City Stories Gang Guide

Rashon.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just get a picture from the cutscene of "Overdose of Trouble". When you get to Callahan Point, you'll find them step to their bikes, and they look similar to the VC one's.

I can get the Angel and Freeway but getting there picture would mean doing the storyline all the way to that point and to take one on the CheatDevice during a cutscene would be tough since it requires two hits of the X button while one would end the cutscene.

Add ain't Uncle Leone leading Sicilain?

Well, no, I don't believe. At the end, he did say "All we wanted was peace." but Torini was the mastermind behind trying to cause gang chaos throughout Portland so that the Sicilians could move in.

Edited by Rashon.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure that the Forelli's attack you once you enter Staunton Island. Just like the Cartel they automatically attack you from the beginning and the Yardies attack you once you get them their turf at "Livin' of the Night Dreads" (or whatever it's called). And the Diablos DON'T attack you. At least not in my game, they do even run away when I drive-by on them. And they actually pull out pistols once you jump on a car. Never expected it tbh.

And the Sicilians gang cars white Stingers, seen in the last two missions.

I'm sure that the Forelli's attack you once you enter Staunton Island. Just like the Cartel they automatically attack you from the beginning

I'm not exactly sure about the Forellis since you don't really mess with them until you get in-depth with the McAffrey and Donald Love missions.

and the Yardies attack you once you get them their turf at "Livin' of the Night Dreads" (or whatever it's called).

That's the last mission of the McAffrey strand, isn't it? If so, that sounds right. I'll put that in.

And the Diablos DON'T attack you. At least not in my game, they do even run away when I drive-by on them. And they actually pull out pistols once you jump on a car. Never expected it tbh.

Well, I'm sure they do but they don't always attack on sight, I believe. It takes really forcing them to look at you which might cause them to attack.

And the Sicilians gang cars white Stingers, seen in the last two missions.

I'll put that in, also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...