Sign in to follow this  
Dave1

Racism

TM™    13
Thankz Don Antonio Mendez

Sorry to you too

And you too SkyliИe^

Ey... Just call me Antonio Mendez.... anyways let me just say that spaz was saying, ANYONE CAN BE RACIST OTHER THAN WHITES.... OK hope that helps.

Dark Lord    0
Actually your comments did annoy me as you basically branded me a "racsist" and a "dumbass" which I take offence to. Yeah because I thought me not accepting your so called "apology" would mortally wound your soul. I dont want an argument just dont say anything racsist, stereotypical and hypocritical again.

Any way my comment were because i dont wanna name who said he didnt like to play SA coz Carl was a Negro(Somewhere near one).SO i just wanted to point that the usual racsist remarks on TGTAP are usuall to Blacks.

No offence to you :coolthumbup:

Bear    9

But you didnt point that out all you said was only white people were rascist as they are dumbasses. What you said was racsist and hypocritical and there are no excuses for it.

Dark Lord    0
But you didnt point that out all you said was only white people were rascist as they are dumbasses. What you said was racsist and hypocritical and there are no excuses for it.

Duh!

Ok But said sorry. :pissed:

TM™    13
i am completely against any racism whatsoever on this forum. If i see anyone being racist on here, i will INSTANTLY report them, even IF im butting in on an argument. It has no place here.

Same here, i'll report this to chris since he's the boss or a admin of the forum any of them may be able to tolerate with this. :o