Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[://Mac]

Happy Tree Friends

11 posts in this topic

lol dont put that title even if you're only attracting people , it can also scare visitors away .

Oh yeah and Chris are you gonna put me back into the VCPD ? I thought of that because i cant change the topic's title haha , as i used to be can .

Edited by smartboy4

Ooh... I saw happy tree friends before, IT IS RUBBISH!

Brief summary of an episode.

Hi. I'm a cute little bunny. Ooh, look, a chainsaw. Aaah!

The End.

Hi. I'm a hedgehog with dandruff. What's that? A machete? Cool... ow! ow! Aaaah!

The End.

Seriously, it's funny for about two episodes. But, seeing as each episode is less than a minute long...

Seriously, it is an absolutely awful show. I might like it if it had some form of plot, or if there was some kind of continuity between the cartoon charecters dying; but all it really is a lifeless husk of a cartoon which someone tried to revive by stuffing it full of violence.

EDIT: Precision, I deleted your post on account of it being spam.

Why in the world would you post shit like that Mac? I mean common, gore does not bother me, if it is needed to inhance the storyline. But gore for no reason, let along cartoon gore, is just idiotic and immature, really.

:thumbsdown:

Why in the world would you post shit like that Mac? I mean common, gore does not bother me, if it is needed to inhance the storyline. But gore for no reason, let along cartoon gore, is just idiotic and immature, really.

:thumbsdown:

EXACTLY! Thats what its supposed to be. :lol: