Photo
- - - - -

Doesn't anyone hate how most gangs shoot at you?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 Meltdown

Meltdown

Godfather

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:06 AM

I actually love that they come out and shoot at me. And it wouldn't be much fun if they didn't. Once you've completed the game, and theres nothing to do you might as well throw it away.

:erm:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:15 AM

The Yazuka don't shoot at you in GTA 3 but in LCS they do once you pass a certain amount of missions. But anyway it's stupid how the gangs shoot at you like that.

So in real life, if you pissed off a gang, you'd want them to treat you like an every day citizen?

See, this is what I don't get. Everyone wants realism. But then, everyone doesn't want realism. Make up, yo minds, people.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#23 Avenger

Avenger

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:46 AM

It's worse enough when you’re in a car in that area. They would blow your car up before you could even retaliate.

#24 nealmac

nealmac

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 10:30 AM

So in real life, if you pissed off a gang, you'd want them to treat you like an every day citizen?
See, this is what I don't get. Everyone wants realism. But then, everyone doesn't want realism. Make up, yo minds, people.

What? Realism is one thing. But shooting at someone in a car who would be difficult to spot, and is also more than likely in a different car everytime they visit that particular area is far from real. I can understand when you're out walking but not in a car. That would imply that the gang members scrutinize every car that goes past.

Edited by nealmac, 05 September 2006 - 10:31 AM.

#25 striker2511

striker2511

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 03:17 PM

And i quote "Welcome to Liberty City, worst place in the USA"

"Liberty City has also one awards such as most likely place to get shot killed and ran over"

its a game its supposed to be challenging and comeon its nto that hard! and actually toni killed the other dude vinnceinzo because he found out he was workign with J.d. o toole andhe killed him so the leones were mad and ma just pretty much wants you dead bacause you have a huge shootout with mafioso in front of her home.

Posted Image
STRIKER

#26 Ping

Ping

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • United States 

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:04 AM

I can understand it's supposed to be challengin but the gangs should only shoot at you during certain missions and when you shoot at them. I mean who wants the stupid gangs distracting you while you're looking for hidden packages and stuff?

#27 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:10 PM

Its when Im in a car and they shot at you that annoys me, fair enough when your out of you car but not when your driving. Come on how can thye tell its you when your in a car across the road?!?! :bashhead:

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#28 nealmac

nealmac

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:58 PM

Its when Im in a car and they shot at you that annoys me, fair enough when your out of you car but not when your driving. Come on how can thye tell its you when your in a car across the road?!?! :bashhead:

Thank you. I think you're the first person to agree with me. I think it's especially dumb, because you're also always in a different car.

#29 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 September 2006 - 03:56 PM

I also think that gangs shouldnt hate you over the smallest reasons. Fair enough the mafia hate you in GTA 3 as you did kill there boss but in LCS the yardies hate you even though you help them.

Posted Image

#30 Oskar

Oskar

y halo thar owlz!

• Banned
  • 1,440 posts
  • Poland 

Posted 07 September 2006 - 04:30 PM

I also think that gangs shouldnt hate you over the smallest reasons. Fair enough the mafia hate you in GTA 3 as you did kill there boss but in LCS the yardies hate you even though you help them.

A example:
The yardies want to get rid of you because you know too much.

#31 Silent_Metzger

Silent_Metzger

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 03:05 PM

^The Yardies didn't like Claude because, they were working with the Columbians. Don't you remember that mission where King Cortney sends you to go pick up drugs in an Idaho behind the Liberty Tree then you get attacked by suicidal Spanked up madmen who try to blow you up. The Yardies betrayed you.

#32 DaAnKi

DaAnKi

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 03:50 PM

Well, as far as i know, in LCS they won't shoot at you, if you haven't compleated any missions.

#33 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 10 September 2006 - 03:57 PM

Im not sure they are actually there into you help them as you help them take over Forelli territory

Posted Image

#34 DaAnKi

DaAnKi

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:01 PM

But as for me, the game would become boring. So as for me i would just either shoot em up, or ignore if there ain't no chance.

#35 MatthewCorleone

MatthewCorleone

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:15 PM

when youre in a car and you get shot at. thats where nitro come in, problem solved

#36 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:06 PM

Nitro doesn't do NO shit when you get into trouble.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#37 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:14 PM

when youre in a car and you get shot at. thats where nitro come in, problem solved

What nitro? :huh:

I get used to the gangs attacking. They're your enemy, anyway. :innocent:

#38 TM™

TM™

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:20 PM

THERE IS NO NITRO IN LCS. get it??
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#39 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:25 PM

THERE IS NO NITRO IN LCS. get it??

I know that. Damn. <_<

Sindaco must've been talking about San Andreas or something.

#40 TM™

TM™

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:39 PM

Yeah, well unless you have the cheatdevice you could....
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users