84 members have voted

1. 1. wich is your favorite island?

• Portland
    • Staunton
    • shoreside vale

Dazza    0
shoreside all the way....they got the airport :thumbsup:
staunton fo sure

I thought it was Whats your faverate island, not name your fav two islands.......

anyways mines still Staunton.

Rashon.    10
Probaly's Staunton, but I like Portland aswell. Not to keen on Shoreside though.

same. I quite like portland apart from the south of it

Yeah, there's nothing really to do in Atlantic Quays or Trenton. Everything south of Portland View at the Police Station is boring.

Thomas.    20

i hate Shoreside Vale because its quite dificult getting one place to another. For Example If you are at the Airport and dont want to use the porter tunnel then its quite dificult unless you dont want to do the unique jump.

Map of Shoreside

http://www.gtaunderground.com/LibertyCityS...deValeItems.png

Edited by TFY765

Thomas.    20

I only like the airport on shoreside because its easier to get to than the rest of shoreside.

The reason i like Staunton the best is because its the longest island with more roads and more Sports Cars and is one of the easiest islands to get around in.

I like Portland because of the El-Train track and its the easiest to get around in

claude-5    1

Portland - My favourite, it feels like my hometown here in the UK, also its small & sweet.

Staunton: I liked it but thought it was too big.

Shoreside: Absolutaly detest, its all hills and crap, except the airport I like that.

FnB    2

Anybody could believe I never used the Shoreside Vale safehouse once I discovered it wasn't too far for saving in Staunton and just cross the bridge to the places as they are near the airport (Donald, 8-Ball and the police station) and yeah it worked. Why I didn't use the safehouse, you should have known it by now.

Guess it before you watch...

Because the damn Cartel are outside and it took me a while to find the garage.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

FnB    2

I'd also rather use the Staunton Island because

it's near the pay n' spray, a high building if you watch outside through the window, I would have loved to live in such a cool house. But the Shoreside Vale is without a doubt the biggest of all the houses, but it's a bit creepy.