Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AmazingRed

the dodo

12 posts in this topic

i flew for 31 seconds that the most i ended up in portland and the screen went wierd!its just stoped and froze the camara but the plane didnt stop so the plane just went into the distance and just dissapeared its just about 10 seconds more the plane was in the water!and i died

Flying the Dodo in the PC version is like getting blood out of a stone. It takes miracles to fly it more than 10 seconds. Unlike in the PS2/Xbox version I guess.

I managed to fly it for 11 seconds but it just crashed in to the wall the surronds part of staunton island. couldnt be bothered to try it again, not worth it

It's pretty easy to drive, maybe because I have been playing it ever since it came out. But yeah, I still crash sometimes. I let my friend play it and he tried to fly the Dodo, he couldn't even get it off the runway. And, he fell in the water alot.

:lol:

You pretty much lean forward until you see sparks, and then immediately release it. The Dodo launches into the air before nose diving. The nose dive gives it a lot of speed, and thus, lift. It will want to launch back up. Keep tapping the analog stick up to keep it from flying straight it. You should be able to keep it level and keep it in the air. It actually isn't as hard as it seemed at first.

Rockstar replaced the full-winged dodo with the clipped-wing dodo because of the 9/11 incident. This is probably why it is extremely hard to fly the clipped dodo so you don't reenact the incident.