46 replies to this topic

#21 **pq**

**pq**

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 03:06 PM

dipsets pretty good, though i dont like camron all that much. i recently got into canibu, big pun, chino xl, n jadakiss. I agree, rap now a days is bullshit, youbg joc and all that, f*** that, i want some dr dre, old school eminem, royce da 5'9, stuff like that. and for those who like lyrics, joe budden recently released a mixtape, but its more like a album, called mood muzik 2, and it got 4 stars in every magazine, a nd some people call it a lyrical masterpeice, and has a song on the same story telling level as eminems "Stan", its called three sides to a story, and the 1st 3 verses are introducing the characters, n the 4th is him telling the story, its a great song, yall should check it out.

#22 aemboy15

aemboy15

I <3 BOOST

• Elite Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 04:05 PM

I listen to...

The Game

Biggy

Tupac

Chino XL

Canibus

Papoose

Immortal Technique

Geto Boyz

N.W.A

Bone Thugs N Harmony

Gangstarr

Jay Z

Nas

Sam Scarfo

KRS One

Wu Tang Clan

Westside Connection

Luniz

Jadakiss

Ice T

Crooked I

Thats all I feel like typeing

#23 Madlabrador

Madlabrador

what a fucking waster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  •    England 

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:29 PM

cypress hill : insane in the membrane
how i could just kill a man
sawed of shotgun
jump around

quility songs
*Imagine that there is totally amazing, photoshopped sig here*

yeah what a sig, eh

#24 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

if you want to keep up to date with new mixtapes coming out, and other stuff, check out the link below

http://www.mixunit.com/

most days its updated with brand new mixtapes - it also has a handy search button to find other stuff youre interested in.

Also, another website i forgot to mention

http://www.datpiff.com/

you can listen to whole tracks, hell, even whole mixtapes, and see what songs you like. you could also join the site to buy some songs/albums.

Edited by man united to the death, 21 September 2006 - 03:28 PM.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#25 -=RWA=-

-=RWA=-

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:50 AM

my fav. artists/grps. in order=

1.2Pac
2.Notorious B.I.G.
3.Nas
4.NWA / DA Lench Mob (Incl Dr. Dre - The man on the beats)
5.Cypress Hill
6.The GAME
7.Ice Cube
8.Easy E
9.DMX
10.Bone Thugs in Harmony

I like 2pac mainly coz he's been through the toughest situations --- *One day he had to spend 2mins on the toilet!!!* --- lol jokes, ya know what i mean (Ghetto life) :bleh: :gappy: :bleh:
Posted Image
RichyWithAttitude

#26 juggalo

juggalo

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 134 posts
  • United States 

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:56 AM

i like 2pac, 3 6 mafia, nas a little, nonphixion, bone thugs, atmosphere, snoop dogg back in the day("doggy style" "the last meal"), ice cube in the earyl 90s, cypress hill, easy e is the shit, dr dre("the chronic"), ghost face killa, project pat

#27 -=RWA=-

-=RWA=-

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:31 AM

cool :yup:

the best rap i reckon came from west coast, late 80's - early 90's :D
Posted Image
RichyWithAttitude

#28 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:01 PM

anyone got the new lloyd banks album yet? i havent heard it yet, so i dont know what its like. BTW, PM me if you want anything....

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#29 mrpyke

mrpyke

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:11 AM

anyone got the new lloyd banks album yet? i havent heard it yet, so i dont know what its like. BTW, PM me if you want anything....

I would like the new Lloyd Banks CD please.....no?...ok, here:
http://rapidshare.de...licit-Banks.rar[/inurl] ]Lloyd Banks-Rotten Apple://http://rapidshare.de/files/35520508...ks-Rotten Apple
Posted Image
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pr0n surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of "hot xxx galore". While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!" Quoth the server, "404".

Guns are for pussies who can't handle swords.

#30 Hurricane Game

Hurricane Game

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:37 AM

i got it, its not that good the best song on there is iceman.. hunger for more was better IMO. Im just waiting for the games album to drop now and young buck
Posted Image
N#1 Diplomats Fan
aka JustAFan

#31 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:09 PM

eh. Neither good nor bad. i wasnt blown away by it, but it'll probably grow on me. Still, as ^ said, two more albums to look forward to.

it IS growing on me, now. i think some of the tracks have great beats and is one of the better g-unit albums.

Edited by man united to the death, 20 October 2006 - 02:26 PM.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#32 Hurricane Game

Hurricane Game

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:39 PM

I do think that game will outsell banks though.. banks always sonds the same every track is like the same...
Posted Image
N#1 Diplomats Fan
aka JustAFan

#33 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:08 PM

do u listen to samples of mixtapes, or buy any mixtapes? this is a great site - you listen to any mixtape you want, FULLY, FOR FREE!

www.datpiff.com

theres songs from banks album, plus bucks and games. also, www.mixunit.com is updated every day with hot new mixtapes as well as dvds, clothes etc. i bought 2 scarface t-shirts and a goodfellas t shirt from them.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

#34 AllbySESO

AllbySESO

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

Последнее время появилась проблема на виндовс 7. У многих перестали запускаться программы, майкрософт не спешит фиксить, почему ?
Подробнее об этом читайте на http://all-byte.com

#35 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Wow, someone bumped this for spam in Russian?!? Come on, spambots, get a life already!!!

For rap, no not a fan, but I appreciate what's done well as far as music. Eminem has a new album coming out, and he's still not in GTA, that's a good thing, but I could really live without Rhianna in the game, can't really stand her idea of music.

Snoop Dogg, who of course, outgrew his age old moniker, and perhaps should just go with Calvin at this stage... Never a bad GTA inclusion, and Ice Cube, not so sure I'm a fan,. I'm on the fence about him, as a person I think he's fine, but as a rapper or actor, not THAT talented. Still he fits the classic genre good.

Saw Katt Williams on Comedy Central last night, was probably dated, but have you noticed that he just sweats profusely?!? hahaha 

Going to add something timely, relating to GTA V.... I noted celeb rapper Big Boy appears again and in an article I posted about real voices of GTA V points out he also appeared in GTA San An No1 (Renderware PS2 version)

Well, I generally had confusion if it was Big Boi, since I couldn't recall specifics, this is that other rapper, who to me is more well known

Reference to him is here, regarding his personal life in the news;

http://www.huffingto..._n_4039341.html

Edited by BlackListedB, 09 November 2013 - 08:27 PM.

#36 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

Here's a question Black: this isn't rap/hip-hop, it's instrumental hip-hop. I often think people don't like hip hop as a whole, forgetting the art of instrumentals. Tell me what you think.

Edited by Nate10, 10 November 2013 - 07:36 AM.

#37 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

I think rock fans really appreciate cross over in most music genres, it's proven popular since the mid 1980s, and even late 1980s with metal bands, however, alone, as a listener who wants guitars in all my music, I tend to prefer jazz,  R & B, or funk in that regard

Mordred should have had overwhelming success, but the biggest act is still Aerosmith and Run DMC. Next to that I would say it's Anthrax exploring NYC roots it's held near and dear by working with Public Enemy

http://www.youtube.c...CF759EC&index=4

Edited by BlackListedB, 10 November 2013 - 10:17 PM.

#38 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

I think rock fans really appreciate cross over in most music genres, it's proven popular since the mid 1980s, and even late 1980s with metal bands, however, alone, as a listener who wants guitars in all my music, I tend to prefer jazz,  R & B, or funk in that regard

Mordred should have had overwhelming success, but the biggest act is still Aerosmith and Run DMC. Next to that I would say it's Anthrax exploring NYC roots it's held near and dear by working with Public Enemy

http://www.youtube.c...CF759EC&index=4

Bold: heard that. all three of those genres are great.

So did you not like any of those 3 songs listed above?

Never heard mordred before. trippy vocals

Edited by Nate10, 11 November 2013 - 04:36 AM.

#39 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

I didn't listen to anything from this site, I had a multitude of tabs open for other links actually, more then one of them being some music I was checking out! hahaha

Most recently I was checking celeb birthdays that match my own, and I noted Kool Moe Dee in the list, he was born well before me though, but his groundbreaking work in Hip Hop covers the latter 1970s and early 1980s. I probably became aware of him first as far as that genre

#40 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

I wonder about the types of drugs you take

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users