21 replies to this topic

#1 Liberty City Man

Liberty City Man

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:23 PM

After watcing some gangster movie ,i said to my self:"Wy they didn/t make a movie based on GTA?"
I liike to take the patriot to a walk in Liberty City when i an bored.Play save!

#2 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:10 PM

I always wanted one but then people say "Oh they already based GTA off of movies so why would they do that" I dont really care if they were i still want a GTA movie.

#3 Neto

Neto

Pickpocket

• Banned
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:15 PM

actually there has been a GTA movie I think it came out in 1977 78 75 somewhere around there
Nachooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

#4 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:20 PM

the GTA game only came out in the late 90's so why would there be a GTA movie of the game in the 70's???

#5 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:51 PM

it was reservoir dogs. thats what gta was mostly based off of. and that was made in the 80s 90s not 70s. but it would be cool to make a game strictly off of gta like the cutscene at the start of gta2 just have all of the gta players. first it starts at the end gta1 where the gang is already made with men and women, then you go into 2010 (gta2) and the character is claude as a gang leader, then you are claude back in 2000 then the characters are tommy and rosenberg back in the late 80's then the guy is toreno and or cj working together in the early 90's.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#6 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:46 PM

it was reservoir dogs. thats what gta was mostly based off of. and that was made in the 80s 90s not 70s. but it would be cool to make a game strictly off of gta like the cutscene at the start of gta2 just have all of the gta players. first it starts at the end gta1 where the gang is already made with men and women, then you go into 2010 (gta2) and the character is claude as a gang leader, then you are claude back in 2000 then the characters are tommy and rosenberg back in the late 80's then the guy is toreno and or cj working together in the early 90's.

GTA is a game...????

Edited by Original GTA Master, 10 July 2006 - 10:47 PM.

#7 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:23 AM

I think he meant to say movie but whatever.

On topic, yeah it would be pretty cool to have a GTA movie. But they would have to take out a lot of the extra unecessary missions and they should change some things around because if they made one out of Vice City it would be basically copying the story of Scarface. Maybe some day they will make one but I don't think it will be soon.

Edited by ArturKim21, 11 July 2006 - 12:25 AM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#8 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:16 AM

actually there has been a GTA movie I think it came out in 1977 78 75 somewhere around there

Yes, but it had nothing to do with the GTA videogame series, it was just a coincidence that the movie name was also "grand Theft Auto" Anyhoo, A GTA movie would be cool, but im not sure how it would work, you know what I mean?
Posted Image

#9 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:30 AM

oh yeah i remember that movie. it sorta sucked, and i meant movie, sorry for my mispell.
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#10 Liberty City Man

Liberty City Man

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:11 AM

I don't remember that movie.
I liike to take the patriot to a walk in Liberty City when i an bored.Play save!

#11 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:40 PM

GTA the movie

Like I said earlier, this movie has nothing to do with the GTA videogame series, it was just a coincidence that the movie name was also "Grand Theft Auto". And dont worry about not knowing about the movie, it came out in the 1970s so most of us werent even born yet
Posted Image

#12 Sixxx

Sixxx

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:05 PM

OH dude! that movie's funny as hell, I have it on DVD.
Posted Image
Hair Metal Owns You!

#13 YoungFools

YoungFools

GET OFF THE SOFA!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Spain 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:26 PM

Just to let you know, im currently in the production of a full length movie using San Andreas. Its called Gone in 60 Minutes... kinda got a hint of how long the movie will be, and what it is about.

Like i said, im currently in production, and I have an amazing cast of Voice Actors. You can check out the details over at the moddb (Gone in 60 Minutes at ModDB

#14 C.O.D

C.O.D

SFM Right-Hand

• Elite Members
  • 858 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:07 PM

What you should think of the question, is a GTA movie. Not a GTA-based movie.

Like there will be a movie titled 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas', and the plot, characters, everything is 100% from GTASA.

YoungFools Wrote:

Just to let you know, im currently in the production of a full length movie using San Andreas. Its called Gone in 60 Minutes... kinda got a hint of how long the movie will be, and what it is about.

Like i said, im currently in production, and I have an amazing cast of Voice Actors. You can check out the details over at the moddb (Gone in 60 Minutes at ModDB)

Hmmm... sounds interesting.

Voice actors? Interesting Voice actors :w00t: ? Wooow... When will it be released?

Edited by C.O.D, 11 July 2006 - 04:11 PM.

Posted Image

#15 YoungFools

YoungFools

GET OFF THE SOFA!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Spain 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:15 PM

I too like the idea of a real movie...

well, this project is well underway script wise (new script) plenty of voice talent... and a kickass program to create the movie IN-Game! but for the moment, it is currently posponed until further notice as there are many drawbacks (RAM is too small, and im going to england for 2 weeks). However, I will continue the script!

#16 C.O.D

C.O.D

SFM Right-Hand

• Elite Members
  • 858 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:27 PM

Wow... You ARE dedicated to make this movie. Well, GOODLUCk, you might need it.

Posted Image

#17 YoungFools

YoungFools

GET OFF THE SOFA!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Spain 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:47 PM

thanks! Im gona need it :P such an immense project (lip-syncing too)

#18 Ghost

Ghost

The man who brought you;

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  •    England 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:30 PM

I wonder if they will make an official game of the movie.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:59 PM

yeah GTA5: gta: gta the movie
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#20 Ace-Of-Spades

Ace-Of-Spades

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 09:53 PM

What you should think of the question, is a GTA movie. Not a GTA-based movie.

Like there will be a movie titled 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas', and the plot, characters, everything is 100% from GTASA.
Hmmm... sounds interesting.

Voice actors? Interesting Voice actors :w00t: ? Wooow... When will it be released?

that would be a longass movie, director and producers would honestly have to cut a lot out of it....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users