GTA4 graphics and physics?

tilly

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but i didnt think ud be this into it!

anyway, peds lifes where so small! if u learned kickboxing, u can kill someone in like 5 hits! that is so unrealistic! and wen shotting a person, unless they got armor on, 1 to 3 shots even with the crappiest gun ever shud do the trick. i wud be shooting a pistol at a ped and it took 6 shots! 6!!! thats bullshit

yeah. wait. ur confusing a lil bit. 3 shots will knock somone out.

there should be lights that shine off of the lights from police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances.

there should be better glass graphics with scratches and real bullet holes for where you shoot at it.

Edited by tilly

no but i didnt think ud be this into it!

anyway, peds lifes where so small! if u learned kickboxing, u can kill someone in like 5 hits! that is so unrealistic! and wen shotting a person, unless they got armor on, 1 to 3 shots even with the crappiest gun ever shud do the trick. i wud be shooting a pistol at a ped and it took 6 shots! 6!!! thats bullshit

So that means the main player should die from 5 pistol shots! :D

videogame, not real life

yeah. wait. ur confusing a lil bit. 3 shots will knock somone out.

there should be lights that shine off of the lights from police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances.

there should be better glass graphics with scratches and real bullet holes for where you shoot at it.

three shots at most shud kill someone. not knock them out. wut im sayin is peds can survive too many bullets.

and its a vidio game. yes. but make it real. very real. B)

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

So that means the main player should die from 5 pistol shots! :D

videogame, not real life

No. Irl he'll die after one shot if it hits his vital organs.

Back on topic:

Physics like in Half Life 2, car details like in NFS:MW, water from Half Life 2 or Star Wars: Empire at War, vehicle collisions from Mafia, combat from Soldier fo Fortune II, and other things just have to be better than SA. Maybe they should do to GTA4 something they did to Max Payne 2, and that would mean revolutionary graphics in that genre.

there should be SUPER graphix. better than unreal engine and RAGE combined. they should use a mix of a football games euphoria and another game that uses good euphoria mixed. they should have so much lifelike animations that you would think its just a person walking down the street, just looking at your tv. there should be real fog and not just added texture noise and 2 plane clouds. there should be such great shadowing and texturing that you wouldnt know the difference between real life and the game. and the models should be so perfect that the only spikey parts on objects, totally were meant to be there. the car graphics should pwn so many other games that even the forklift would be confident. the crash physics and animations and models should be better than any burnout game that comes out in the future on ps3, and the player and person physics and abilitys should be as real as possible. thats what i want.

YEs. blueray disc is freakin huge. like 20 gigs or something crazy like that. thats like 8-12 san andreases or more if its more than 20. i dont really want it to be on computer, maybe there could be a gta4:new city, like vice city to GTA3, that could be a smaller version of it with a different story, but if you had a blueray drive on ur computer (costs about as much as a SLI GTX 6500) then you could crack it onto a computer readable blueray disc.

thats what i sed on the wishlist back in the 24th of june. id rather have a maximum performance game bye january 2008 then have a crappy game in october 2007. they needent rush at all. but they need to perfect the whole game. im guessing everyone knows that im expecting the greatest of all time.

when the player runs and turns while running hits things and stuff it should look real and interactive. and when he jumps it should look relaly real. and the players fingers should be TORN APART! its so annoying how the fingers are always stuck together.

• 2 weeks later...
thats what i sed on the wishlist back in the 24th of june. id rather have a maximum performance game bye january 2008 then have a crappy game in october 2007. they needent rush at all. but they need to perfect the whole game. im guessing everyone knows that im expecting the greatest of all time.

when the player runs and turns while running hits things and stuff it should look real and interactive. and when he jumps it should look relaly real. and the players fingers should be TORN APART! its so annoying how the fingers are always stuck together.

Lol, i noticed that too, it looks so silly and also ive noticed another glitch, you know the chetaah cars in Vice City and SA, they sometimes have no or only one wing mirror! (P.S sorry if you guys already know this)