The Help topic for the noobs

cwfc_cj

like u? u got the rong defenition of a newb

Actually I edited it. To make it sound more "nice". But I guess that's just not possible with idiots like yourself.

Nice job though, dude. I havn't watched them, not able to.. but did you make them?

And eh.. who the hell would need help getting through the first mission? O.o

Actually I edited it. To make it sound more "nice". But I guess that's just not possible with idiots like yourself.

Nice job though, dude. I havn't watched them, not able to.. but did you make them?

howd u edit it? its the same.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

like u? u got the rong defenition of a newb

HOW CAN I BE A NOOB WHEN I PASSED THE GAME 20 TIMES....I BET YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT WOULD ASK FOR HELP WITH THE CHEATS ENABLED...SO I WOULDN'T BE TALKIN.... :tongue:

No I just found THEM ON GOOGLE. BUT THERE ARE SOME FUNNY ASS MISSIONS ON THERE TOO. :rofl2:

edit: gently caress it, I'm not editing all your words. Next time turn your caps lock key off when you type.

Thanks,

-Sky

HOW CAN I BE A NOOB WHEN I PASSED THE GAME 20 TIMES....I BET YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT WOULD ASK FOR HELP WITH THE CHEATS ENABLED...SO I WOULDN'T BE TALKIN.... :tongue:

No I just found THEM ON GOOGLE. BUT THERE ARE SOME FUNNY ASS MISSIONS ON THERE TOO. :rofl2:

edit: #### it, I'm not editing all your words. Next time turn your caps lock key off when you type.

Thanks,

-Sky

omg idiot not noob in the game! noob in the site! aka: You!