#1 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:44 AM

Grand Theft Auto Radio Theory

TAKEN OUT

Edited by Original GTA Master, 02 April 2007 - 10:34 PM.

#2 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:00 AM

So come October, you'll be playing VCS and listening to the talk radio, then you can update this thread with your findings. There will be at least one reference to a GTA game, there always is.

#3 MarlenesFutureDad

MarlenesFutureDad

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:03 PM

I notice they also give hints about the features in the next GTA game within the songs of the current GTA game. For example, in GTA: SA, a country song mentions groceries, so I'm looking forward to grocery shopping in GTA 4 and eating home cooking instead of spending my green eating out all the time in the game. In GTA 3, a song mentioned drugs and in GTA: SA, you get to kill drug dealers for money. It's amazing how the designers try to hide previews of features for the next game as song lyrics.

#4 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:14 PM

Oringinal GTA Master, first of all I would like to say nice idea. I heard the San Andreas one in Vice City a couple of days ago and was about to go on the forums but I guess I forgot. Second of all, I would like to ask you a question, in GTA3 was there a reference on the radio to Vice City being the next city?
Anyway cool theory and I hope you find the reference in Vice City Stories to the location of GTA4.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#5 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:13 PM

Oh yeah i got a "patch" on the whole GTA III - VC thing with my radio theory. See in GTA III They mentioned Carcer City, which was the location to a R* game, and fans thought that'd be the next location. Thats where i think R* got the radio hinting idea from...from the fans. They started this thing on VC not GTA III...at least thats what i think.

#6 Patty-T

Patty-T

Harry and Lee's Vice City Vacation!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 07:38 PM

I agree.
Harry and Lee's Vice City Vacation. It ended terribly.

#7 K_P

K_P

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  •    England 

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:04 PM

Thats a great theory, looks like you've been real observative and as mentioned above we'll be looking for a reference to the next gta psp game or ps3/pc/xbox 360 game location. :lamo:

Edited by K_P, 03 August 2006 - 08:04 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 11:39 PM

Yeah. I think i'll find the next location within a week. I'm gonna be getting the game 1 day earlier then everyone else....I have hook ups...

EDIT: My 100th post...YAY :clapping:

Edited by Original GTA Master, 03 August 2006 - 11:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users