Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harwood Butcher

Official Grand Theft Auto Radio Theory

8 posts in this topic

I notice they also give hints about the features in the next GTA game within the songs of the current GTA game. For example, in GTA: SA, a country song mentions groceries, so I'm looking forward to grocery shopping in GTA 4 and eating home cooking instead of spending my green eating out all the time in the game. In GTA 3, a song mentioned drugs and in GTA: SA, you get to kill drug dealers for money. It's amazing how the designers try to hide previews of features for the next game as song lyrics.

Oringinal GTA Master, first of all I would like to say nice idea. I heard the San Andreas one in Vice City a couple of days ago and was about to go on the forums but I guess I forgot. Second of all, I would like to ask you a question, in GTA3 was there a reference on the radio to Vice City being the next city?

Anyway cool theory and I hope you find the reference in Vice City Stories to the location of GTA4.

Oh yeah i got a "patch" on the whole GTA III - VC thing with my radio theory. See in GTA III They mentioned Carcer City, which was the location to a R* game, and fans thought that'd be the next location. Thats where i think R* got the radio hinting idea from...from the fans. They started this thing on VC not GTA III...at least thats what i think.

Thats a great theory, looks like you've been real observative and as mentioned above we'll be looking for a reference to the next gta psp game or ps3/pc/xbox 360 game location. :lamo:

Edited by K_P

Yeah. I think i'll find the next location within a week. I'm gonna be getting the game 1 day earlier then everyone else....I have hook ups...

EDIT: My 100th post...YAY :clapping:

Edited by Original GTA Master