How to have successfull coffee every time.

modeeper

What a strange World we line in, ..er, ON. Hot Coffee is so easy. I see posts everywhere where people are asking about how to keep up the rhythm.

But first, I have a problem nobody will answer for me. Is it too stupid a question? Is it that nobody will help a newbie? What is it?

So here's the secet to hot coffee, then later today I will see a reply to my question, right?

DOWN arrow on the up-stroke - UP arrow on the down-stroke.

Now, with the IMG 2.0 tool I have no problem extracting and replacing as long as I have the file to be replaced pasted in a folder or on my desk top. But what if I wanted to replace the ped I just extracted with one in different parts of town.. E.g., that woman with the blue-gray jogging suit with matching hat .. I hate her but don't want to replace her with some stripper I can download from any number of sites. I want to take some other ped from a place on the map he/she only exists and put him/her on Grove Street, or any street, in any town. If I extract then go to replace I get a browser. How do I do this? Can I do this? Waiting for your peply. Thank you.

Edited by modeeper