Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghost

[SA] Community Stunt Vid

95 posts in this topic

What Akuma said is true, and also, stunting is beginning to die out a bit now. There's literally hundreds, maybe even over a thousand videos out there, it's been done a lot.

However, if everyone is serious about doing it then it can work. You all have to be dedicated to it though.

I could give this topic a mention on the homepage tomorrow as I've been asked to post a stunt video by Ghostchild, I can mention this topic in the news post.

Cmon people! We'll need more submissions on both audition and this topic!

I might install SA tomorrow. And possibly start recording stunts.

Anyway, thanks for mentioning this project on the main page Chris. :)

It doesn't matter if you are crap at stunting this is a community video aimed at getting people stunting.

Submit some clips it will be a good laugh!

Hey everyone I've just got a 20 player SAMP server, and I've made my own script for it so we can do whatever collaboration stunting we want on there!

Just one question mvi (or Mother Theresa). Will you apply at the video editing audition? 'Cause you've talked about editing the vid, but I haven't heard aynthing from you after that.

apart from chris but hell I'd love to edit it!

BTW Mvi or mother theresa are there any programs you recommend for editing seeing as you have so many?I use sony vegas myself.

Edited by Ghost

Ok then people feel free to start sending me your stunts! either by PM or msn, you can pm me the link as well if you have uploaded them 2 the net!

Once we start getting stunts I will add a deadline Come on ppl Join up!

Edited by Ghost

Can you give me your e-mail so that I can send you the files? I don't use MSN and I'd probably run out of global space if I'd send you files via PM.

Come on ppl join up!!!!!!

Don't be scared!!! This is a community effort so however lame you may think you are you are preety much garunteed a spot!!!!

So far I've saved 13 stunts. Since there won't be many people in, I'll try to do some more. I'll send them to Ghost when I finish saving stunts.

Had a great SAMP stunt earlier shame I didn't video it. 720 horizontal 360 vertical out of the airport and drove off straight from the runway. Least the other people saw it tho...

Can anyone think of any names for the vid?

I have a few but I think it would be unfair if I just took over the whole 'community' part of this vid.

My ideas:

Revive

Solitary

Blackout