2,389 posts in this topic

Meh, I'm playing...

SALT BURN!!!

Ingredients -

An arm,

Salt,

An Icecube.

What you do -

Sprinkle the salt onto yoru arm ( lots of it ) and press the ice cube on it? What do you feel? Beat my record, 63 seconds. Remember I am only 11.

What's A Dog's Life? Well, I get the general idea of the game (probably playing as a dog and all) but what year is it from or what console/PC?

PS2 maybe X box. Dogs have been dognapped and you go and save them by doing little jobs which unlock a new enviroment 1st countryside, 2nd Ski resort, 3rd city. Not sure what year 2000 something

Sounds kinda weird, but is it fun?

Hey, to Scythe: I did the salt burn and it hurt like hell plus I got like a minute and 10 seconds oh and I'm 13 so I guess it makes a little difference. At first it was nothing so I put more salt, then still nothing but then after a while it started to burn like hell. After I took of the ice, I had a thin piece stuck to my arm. It burned a lot so I used some hot water and washed it off. To everyone who tries it, be careful I think you can take of like a chunk of flesh of your arm (so don't do it too long). But it's still fun! :bleh:

Edited by ArturKim21

I got Half Life - Episode One and I'll get The Regiment today (or atleast I should). And I play SA from time to time, but just for stunting.

Oh well, I've completed Half Life - Episode One in 2 days. It's very short, but Episode Two should be out soon. And I'll get it, as a Half Life fan.

Now I'll complete The Regiment, and then who knows what...