Some Sound problem!

Irfan

I HAVE A 'WORKING' SOUND DRIVER WHICH IS WORKING IN ALL THE GAMES EXCEPT GTA VICE CITY. WHEN I WENT TO THE "SOUND OPTIONS" IN GTA VICE CITY, IT SAYS "SOUND DRIVER NOT INSTALLED" BUT MY SOUND DRIVER IS INSTALLED PROPERLY.! :( MAYBE ITS NOT JUST COMPATIBLE OR SOMETIN? OR IS THERE ANY PATCH FOR IT? PLS TELL ME. I GOT THE FULL VERSION OF THE GAME FROM MY FRIEND BUT I DONNO IF IT IS CRACKED.

Did your friend burn the game for you because if you got the full version you wouldn't be experiencing sound problems. Double check every thing on the cd is there. if you see no setup file there its a cracked version which is highly illegal.

Enzo2

hmm . it is a burned CD not the original. i double checked the file contents on CD and my directory. There is not setup file in the CD but it is in the form of a "compressed" winzip archive which is REGISTERED (the winzip file). Do original CD's come under archives? i dont think so. i dont think it may be a cracked one caz my friend does not know about cracking. Is there any clue to know whether it is a cracked game??? IF it is not cracked, sound may work rite? :unsure: