Wishlist

tyler

THIS GAME BETTER BE SET IN THE 80'S

80'S CARS

80'S MUSIC

80'S THEME

IF IT'S NOT IN THE 80'S I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BUY IT

You do realise that Miami is still there, right? There is more to it than the 80's.

nuh that sounds "bad". i think it sould be set in the future like say 2010 and tommy son sould run the place.

....... Wow, you call their idea bad and then come up with a worse one. Congrats.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was pointless. The only good thing that and the clothing shops were good for in SA were to waste your money on something. I would rather have outfits instead such as VC and LCS had. If they have a vehicle mod shop it should have GTA type of modifications such as: Oil Slick, Spike Stripe, Bullet Proof Glass, Dent Proof, Explosion Proof ect.

• 2 weeks later...

dont forget memory sticks, they can be much bigger than umd's and if written right they cant be wiped (like certain floppies used to be) so they could juyst release it on a memory stick, hell the batterie would last longer. I mean sure they are expensive now, but they are fairly cheap to produce and thusly they could do it and not even have to raise the price. they would just have to be sure no one would be able to wipe the sticks and use em, kuz they would be fairly large sticks, maybe a new kind specificaly for this. (i am talking about fitting san andreas on a psp for the uninformed)

In SA if you dated the nurse and cop you wouldn't lose your guns if you got wasted or busted. That was great and it would be awesome in VCS but I hated girlfriends (as did a lot of other people) but maybe instead of that you could pay an extra bribe to keep your guns and stuff.

yeah, i was thinking that too, you should be able to bribe cops, also, you should be able to choose to betray the person your doing missions for