• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#21 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 08:15 AM

I think Vice City would be a good spot to put the next GTA, but they should definatly make it bigger, just like they did with Liberty City Stories.

If they made it in Vice City, they should call it GTA:Vice City Legends.

That sounds even worse than Liberty City Stories.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#22 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 November 2005 - 05:54 PM

It isn't going to be any of the last cities, Liberty City Stories was a tribute to gta 3 and what it brought with it, gta3 was a new platform a new way of doing things, and lcs was on the psp, a leap in itself, maybe not significant but still a strong difference between ps2 and portable gaming.

#23 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:07 PM

It's probable that the game will be Vice City based but I'm 100% certain it will not be called VC Stories.

why is that?

Because Neil owns vicecitystories.com, not Rockstar, you would think if they were gonna use that name they would have got the domain before anyone else could.

#24 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:42 PM

Plus I don't think they would put out 2 games with names that are almost the same.

#25 Chencho

Chencho

Vandal

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 01:46 AM

Or It can be set in the 1950's when Salvatore Leone was poor and he has to make his way up to get in to the Mafia business

#26 Steeb_

Steeb_

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:07 AM

Vice City Stories would be quite good though.

Bleh.

#27 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:08 AM

And this will be set in the 60's with Toni Cipriani randomly appearing for no good reason as a 15 year old.

He'd probably be like 1 or not even born before Tommy went to jail.

Tommy was in jail for 25 years right?

Dude, Tommy is only 35 years old. With that many years in jail, you're saying he got arrested at 10 years old.....

I think Vice City would be a good spot to put the next GTA, but they should definatly make it bigger, just like they did with Liberty City Stories.

Considering how LCS's map is the same size as GTA III's map? :rolleyes:

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#28 Akuma

Akuma

Brett Favre society of grey-beardness

• Elite Members
  • 535 posts
  • Kenya 

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:13 AM

Dude, Tommy is only 35 years old. With that many years in jail, you're saying he got arrested at 10 years old.....

sheet! I thought he was like 40 or something....

<_< Spaz doesn't... sound himself
Posted Image
I support the Brett Favre society of grey-beardness. Grow some stubble, and make that shit grey. Leave it that way. Forever. Retire from your job twice in eleven months.

#29 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:17 AM

sheet! I thought he was like 40 or something....

<_< Spaz doesn't... sound himself

Ummm... I don't? :huh: Hoookay. If you say so.

Who knows what Rockstar will pull out for the next name.

Posted Image

lolz

#30 DeLorean

DeLorean

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:22 AM

That is so damn lame of them to stick to the same boring-ass cities that were in the original GTA! come on! why dont they try a new big city?
some possibilities i'll think up right now are:
Houston, TX
Chicago, OH
Portland, OR
Dallas, TX
Knoxville, TN

Houston would probably be the best.

#31 dcboy

dcboy

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:07 PM

I could really care less what its called as long as the game is good.
Hey everyone, you've got to check out my site thegtaspot.com. It has latest news, cheats, all media and now there's even full, thorough walkthroughs for all the games. Register, too.

#32 SoLo

SoLo

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:39 PM

the game is obviously going to be in either vice city , possibly one of san-ans citys or maybe liberty again telling how tommy went to jail, or what happened while cj was in leberty, but im putting my money on vice city stories since the city was preaty small and the psp could likely handle it, if it is in vice i hope they add swimming, thats all i want for the next gta psp
Posted Image

#33 Taime

Taime

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:35 PM

im bored of the psp gta game now i dont care whats in it and what its called.
Posted Image

#34 Steven

Steven

E-1337

• Elite Members
  • 581 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:22 PM

im bored of the psp gta game now i dont care whats in it and what its called.

Well don't post if you don't care. This is for what titles you would want for the game and/or locations. { goes for anyone else }

ANYWAYS. I wouldn't mind the following citys.
  • Vice City
  • San Andreas (any city)
  • Houston, TX
  • Dallas, TX
:P W00T Texas!

Edited by Steven, 04 December 2005 - 08:23 PM.

Posted Image

#35 YoungCarl

YoungCarl

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:27 PM

The next GTA game should and might be called Grand Theft Auto: Carcer City. the only reason i think that is because on GTA 3 on one of the talk show radio staions their is always news on something happeneing in "Carcer City" and in GTA Vice City once again theres news on that same city. plus the game "Manhunt" which was made by Rockstar North also took place in Carcer City! maybe their tryin to tell us sumthin :D

Edited by YoungCarl, 04 December 2005 - 09:27 PM.

#36 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:38 PM

The next GTA game should and might be called Grand Theft Auto: Carcer City. the only reason i think that is because on GTA 3 on one of the talk show radio staions their is always news on something happeneing in "Carcer City" and in GTA Vice City once again theres news on that same city. plus the game "Manhunt" which was made by Rockstar North also took place in Carcer City! maybe their tryin to tell us sumthin :D

That they like using the name Carcer City? And this is talking about the next GTA PSP game.

Posted Image

lolz

#37 YoungCarl

YoungCarl

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:45 PM

Oh.......well uhh........ i knew that :blush: hehe

#38 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:20 PM

Hopefully it will be Vice City Stories as in my opinion Vice City was the best from the ps2.

Posted Image

#39 SoLo

SoLo

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:01 AM

if they do it in Los Santos i would wanna be Brian Johnson/Sweet and see brian, ryder, big smoke, sweet, big bear and b-dup , emmet .... with an epic story that shows how b dup got into the crack dealing buisness and how big bear got sucked into it and how brian died and why cj left

OR

how the ballas gained so much power, playing as one of the grove street og's while carl was gone , how his mom died stuff like that, but it probly wont be in LS,there next game will probly be in vice or hopefully not liberty, if it is in liberty i wanna see tommy and how he got set up and foreelis, stufflike that
Posted Image

#40 Adriaan

Adriaan

Hatchetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:37 PM

Unfortuneatly it can't be Carcer City due to specific reasons. Get yourselves ready for Vice City guys ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users