• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paul

Paul

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:14 PM

i downloaded the audi s4, but i dont know what i hav to do with 2 files: wheels.dff and wheel_alloy64.tga,,,,,,,,i cant find any other file(with the same name) to replace....

plz help!!
tx anyway

Edited by Paul, 31 October 2005 - 10:15 PM.

#2 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:40 PM

Wheels.dff sounds like the car's wheel. A dff is the GTA format for a 3-D model. wheel_alloy64.tga is an image that's part of a texture. A texture goes around a model to make it look like a real world object. For example, a stop sign in GTA (the physical object) is a model, but the color and word on it is a texture. Sounds to me like the modder butched the files, or you didn't do something right. Try downloading the car and installing it again.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#3 Paul

Paul

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 05:08 PM

Wheels.dff sounds like the car's wheel. A dff is the GTA format for a 3-D model. wheel_alloy64.tga is an image that's part of a texture. A texture goes around a model to make it look like a real world object. For example, a stop sign in GTA (the physical object) is a model, but the color and word on it is a texture. Sounds to me like the modder butched the files, or you didn't do something right. Try downloading the car and installing it again.

hey,,,,,,,,,tx!
:D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users