Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biggamer132

Gangs of SA

23 posts in this topic

its gonna rock....

Hippies have just got messed on da rifa, an then they go kill some mexicans, which go's into a gang war.... I definetly see it!! HAHA!

Like I said on the other forum, the Mafia would suck if they did. Mobs on the West Coast have never been as powerful or as influential as Families in the East.

yeah, this game should be more hip, like, straight outta compton.... lol

They should include Compton Ass Terry.... Jus kiddin

But yeah, more bikers and youth gangs, hell, add the KKK for us to kill!

why not??

Hell, you dont see the mafia nowadays? And 50 cents been signed onto the record deal, so Im hoping for youth street gangs.

But what will vercetti do next?

Vercetti: Whatever the f**k i want!

haha, viva la bam ese

why not??

Hell, you dont see the mafia nowadays? And 50 cents been signed onto the record deal, so Im hoping for youth street gangs.

But what will vercetti do next?

Vercetti: Whatever the f**k i want!

haha, viva la bam ese

Have you ever heard of the show the Sopranos? The mob is still around, but not out in the open like it used to be ;)

Say goodbye to Liberty City and Vice City; the fifth edition of "GTA" takes yet another member of the Vercetti crime family to "San Andreas
- What the hell is that about? Another member of the Vercetti family? Does MTV know something we don't about "Fido"?

Anyway, Triads are in it which will be cool as I love getting into gang wars. And the Diablos were Mexican weren't they so maybe they're the mexican mob that was mentioned? I don't really know much about the Hare Krishna but I understand they're technology loathing people? Hippies will be cool but I wouldn't want to work for that gang

Their MIGHT be some kind of info if you look at The city of SA on GTA (their website)

The vercetti familey thing was in GTA1 VC, bubby, known as Tommy Vercotti and some other names

I cant even get to that page, i hate Bill Gates :pissedred:

lmao,

well, i to trust MTV, and it would be very similar to the older gta's, but theirs a slight problem...

With hare krishnas, someones gonna sue using the racist card! And if R* are gonna get sued to hell, i doubt hare krishnas will show up

Post 3 word posts or more,Kurt, this is your last verbal warning

I dont mean to be strict, just read the rules,alright?

The Zabuistu(sp?) Would be good too, they were cool

Too bad i cant view the page, i hate bill gates's computers